Chapter Seven

Niall and she got back from the lawyer's office quarter to six at night. They entered with Chinese and a case of beer, plopping it on the counter.

"I can't believe they found out that stuff about Karla," she said, cracking one for herself and sitting down on the counter with her box.

"I know, but it is kind of funny, she seems like someone who does that," Niall responded heading to the TV, (Y/N) following.

The file told a history of Karla; she was no goody two shoes. Karla was a stereotype of a slut, but with more of a badass feel to it. She grew weed in her dorm bedroom for four years. She was kicked out of university for over drinking and drug selling and trying to woo her professor. The list goes on and on. But, the one thing that stood out on the file was her past marriage. Karla Abbott or was Karla Walsh was married to a fifty-eight-year-old businessman in New York. What the court calls her is a money thief, she married for the sake of money, and slowly stole it. Eventually, he found out, and the divorce happened fast.

The two of them sat on the sofa, she cuddled up to Niall as they watched some reality TV, while slowly getting drunk, together. The apartment was filled with laughter coming from both as they shared childhood memories.

"I remember the time I met you, Niall," she began, him throwing his head back, laughing, "you were so shy. Barely uttered a word and I went to introduce myself; you couldn't speak." Niall had no idea what to say, but she was too tipsy to notice, "Harry told me days later that you thought I was the prettiest woman alive. I thank you for that compliment." Niall just smiled at her, looking at her eyes. He took the beer next to him and finished it off. Moving his body forwards to grab another one on the ottoman, cracking it again. This must've been both of their fourth.

"I remember the time when you were so done with Harry's puns that you decided to sleep with Louis, not in the sex way, but like you slept with him. Harry couldn't talk to him for a week straight," he said a few seconds later. It was her turn to burst out into outrageous laughter.

"Oh my god, I remember that. We fucked like crazy after that. He was so pissed at the both of us." she told him, turning her to look at him, catching each other's eyes.

"Have I told you that Alfie was an oops baby," she said, having another sip of the sour liquor.

"No," he said, giving her a weird look, "like he was an accident?"

"Yup. We made him twenty minutes before a concert. The fastest fuck I've ever had." she told him, laughing and shaking her head.

"How about Ivy?" he asked.

"Oh, we made her on the kitchen table."

"You guys didn't have sex in a bed, did you?"

"When we had kids, yes, but before that, we were really adventurous. But, fuck him right. Well, I have but, you get the point." she said, looking at Niall. He just chuckled lightly.

The two of them looked at each other. Her just hitting drunk, and him as well. They just looked at each other for a few moments, slowly leaning in. Their lips met, her fingers coming in contact with the back of his hair, playing with it, while his hands came to her hips.

(Y/N) moved her body posture to a straddle on him, their lips moving extremely fast, it was like both of them were desperate. His hands came in contact with bare skin as he placed his hands on the back of her bare back, that is under her clothes. She felt hopeless, intoxicated, at this moment. Her hands moved down, creating her to take off his shirt. Her throwing it somewhere in the living room.

The thing she didn't like was he was not the same as Harry. He didn't move quickly or take off her shirt, he was slow. She had no idea if she should like it or not. But, she removed herself from his lips, looking into his eyes. His smile coming to a frown.