Burger Time

I pulled the burgers out of the bag and started eating one, and another, and another, craving more each time. They tasted so good I just wanted more and more. I had had about six double cheeseburgers by the time I realized something. My belly had popped the button off my jeans without me even noticing. I must have been eating so much. My belly wasn't that big though, it was only a little chubby, maybe 10 pounds or more it was no big deal. I opened the burger and chowed down even more, not noticing Franklin spraying things into the burgers before I ate them. I was a monster, one hamburger after another, I couldn't stop. They tasted so delicious and good. "More, please more." I told Franklin, him handing me more burgers grinning. I ate and ate until I had eaten about thirty double cheeseburgers or so. "Is that it? I'm still hungry." "I can arrange that." Said Franklin pulling more bags out. My belly had expanded so much (the size of the picture above) that it had plopped on my legs and rested there. The burgers tasted too good to think about my belly. I stood up for a second with burgers in my hand and looked at my huge belly. When I had gotten up it had jiggled. My shirt was too small so I just took it off. I couldn't see the tips of my toes with this belly. How did I let this happen I said looking at my belly and putting one of the burgers in my mouth. "Oh Wyland, it had to come someday didn't it? I eat barely anything and I'll gain tons of weight, and you eat everything and your skinny. I got tired of it and I put some spray in all the burgers that made you addicted, and gain weight. I kinda feel bad now." " There's no need to feel bad, this is wonderful having this giant jiggly belly. How do you hate it? It's so soft and big." I said while poking it and shoving another burger in my mouth. I sat down causing a loud creak in the chair and my belly jiggling. "I want more burgers, I wanna be bigger than I am now. I want to be heavy and eat all those cheeseburgers." I said whilst shoving ANOTHER burger in my mouth. Franklin was speechless. "Come on, you can gain with me. Now keep giving me double cheeseburgers, or better yet make them triple! I need more burgers! To be continued ...