A New Start

After my athletic body turned into a pudgy burger consuming monster, I got fatter, and Alora, the one who was feeding me, said I got to fat for her liking, and dumped me with her fatter  body. I was now single, and a fat monster. So after a year of restraining and dieting I've finally come back to my normal self. Now, I can go up stairs and not get tired. It was good, I definitely didn't miss the fat feeling I use to have.

So with my athletic body back, I couldn't eat fatty foods and other stuff. It sucks eating plain food but the body is worth it. There was this one girl, and she was hot. Her name was Penny,  she had blonde hair, small body, and average height. I mean I was into fat chicks but she was pretty hot, and she seemed to have a thing for me. So being the slick guy I was I talked to her, and we became good friends, and eventually we got together. Now I know this will sound sinister, but I wanted to make her fat. I knew this was going to be easy being she was at a age where gaining weight was easy as hell. So I took her to restaurants and fast food places to get her some pudge. It was going on perfectly and she was gaining fairly fast. Her clothes were already getting smaller and she ate a lot more then before. Her friends started to notice she was getting fat too, and actually started to call her Penny Piggy.  With this routine continuing she got very fat very quickly. She ate at least four times as much as she used to. Her belly even bulged out of her pants and her thighs rubbed against eachother. Her ass was huge and her face had a double chin. She was perfect. When she walked her belly wobbled around and it was great. Eventually she realized what I had done to her, and dumped me. To be honest I deserved it, but now I know my potential.