Im Fat!

Alora handed me another burger whilst eating one herself. She was also eating alot. The burgers tasted so good I craved one after another. My belly bulged more and more until it plopped out of my jeans. With the slightest movement it would jiggle, and so would aloras. Her belly already sat in her lap and jiggled alot when she ate. She was also growing. "Your getting so big and sexy." She said while poking and playing with my belly while also eating a double cheeseburger. I looked at her belly and she was bigger than before. She must have noticed me staring because she said go on, play with it. I don't care it will feel good. I jiggled her belly while she played with mine, while we're both eating burgers. I ate another, and another, and another. I stood up and I couldn't see my toes, only my big fat belly. I poked it and it dinner in 5-6 inches. When I got up my belly jiggled. I put another burger in my mouth and sat back down making my belly plop back on my legs. "Alora, you were right. These cheeseburgers taste soo good. I want more and more and I find it sexy being fat with you. Please keep feeding me and making me fatter and jigglier." "Of course darling." She said shoving a burger down my throat and nomming on hers. She sat back down and her belly also plopped out of her jeans and on her legs. I was fatter than her already and I kept eating more and more burgers. I was over 220 pounds already and enjoying every burger and second of it. I was going to be fatter than ever.