Chapter One Demon

This story will be a fantasy AU.

Everyone will have magic in this story with the elements, Water, fire, wind, earth. There will be some unique uses of magic throughout the story.

The kingdom of UA was ruled by the Yaoyorozu's, if you asked the rich they would say the Yaoyorozu's are the best rulers the Kingdom has ever had.

But a certain boy the age of nine wouldn't agree, to him the Yaoyorozu's didn't care about anything apart from money.

To him the rich got everything they wanted, but the poor family's got nothing.

Izuku Midoriya wasn't rich, his family was very poor, his father was killed due to breaking the law and stealing.

Izuku lived with his Mother in a very small house on a hill away from the city.

But the worst thing what Izuku hates most is himself, Izuku was born with zero magical power.

Everyone else in the world all own a grimoire but Izuku doesn't, he has no magical power what's so ever.

Each Grimoire has its own unique element, Fire, wind, water, earth. But sometimes people will be born with unique types of powers.

People who was born into a royal family already possessed amazing magical power.

"Izuku, the Queen and King are coming through the city. Do you want to see them." His Mother asked knocking on Izuku's door.

"No, I'm not wasting my time on people who wouldn't waste time on me." He replied, his mother knew not to continue and walked away.

Izuku wanted to get some fresh air leaving out the window, walking through the woods.

"Momma! I'm excited to see the city,I've never been outside the castle before." A girl the age of nine spoke jumping up and down.

Mrs Yaoyorozu smiled at her youngest daughter," Sweetie calm down, we have all week to visit each city." Mrs Yaoyorozu said picking up the younger child.

"You're such a child Momo, grow up." Her older brother said looking out the carriage window.

Momo stuck her tongue out at her older brother, "I'm a princess! I can do anything I want." Momo said smiling with sparkles shining from her face.

"Don't forget, I'm also a princess." Momo's older sister spoke getting in on the conversation.

"Alright enough, we are here." The Mr Yaoyorozu said getting ready to greet the people.

"Now, Everyone be on there best behaviour." The father said when one of the servants opened the carriage door.

The sound of the people could be heard already.

"All hail The Yaoyorozu's."

"We love you"

"Look.. all of them are here,The two daughters and the son" some whispered, this was the first time all of the family had been out together for safety reasons.

Izuku was at the top of a tree looking at the family with disgust in his eyes, he hated all of them.

"The only one who looks like she's enjoying herself is the youngest one" Izuku said climbing back down when a branch snapped making him fall down, hitting his head knocking him unconscious.

After the parade for the royal family ended, the family was all getting ready for bed.

"This place is nasty." The older brother said, looking around.