Chapter Three Crimes Against The Kingdom

Since I've had really good support, I decided to post sooner. Enjoy.

This is kinda a sad part!
:)

It's been two months since Momo started staying with Izuku and his mother.

Since they live away from the city both of them didn't notice the big disturbance in the town, Momo Yaoyorozu was definitely a big deal in this world.

Daughter to Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu, The King and Queen of this kingdom.

But with the recent events, Momo's father has passed away. After the bandits attacked and stabbed him multiple times, he was left in a coma.

This morning he passed away, the town was mourning his death. The sky was grey with it lightly raining.

In the woods just a bit of a distance away from the funeral, Izuku and Momo was hunting a deer.

Both of them wearing camouflage clothes with Momo's creation magic.

"Momo, make me a few more arrows. I'll definitely kill it this time." Izuku said hiding in a bush with his bow.

"You've missed the past five shots, if you miss away more it will run away." Momo said making ten more arrows for Izuku.

"Don't worry, I have it exactly where I want it." Izuku said with a smile taking the arrows, and aiming his bow once more.

Steady.. Steady... FIRE!

He left go, the arrow was flying perfectly through the air, hitting the deer right in its neck.

"Yes direct hit!" Izuku shouted making the wounded deer run away. "If wasn't dead yet Izuku, now we have to chase it." Momo said in annoyance.

"What are you waiting for them?" Izuku said getting up and jumping from tree to tree.

Since Izuku wasn't born with magic he trained his body the hardest he could everyday, Momo was still amazed how he could jump like that for a basic human.

Momo was running underneath Izuku falling the blood trail, Izuku jumped down and stopped.

In front of them was a the graveyard, the deer had jumped over the fence and passed out.

There was a man sitting next to a grave, from his clothes Izuku could tell he was from a noble family.

Izuku climbed over the fence with Momo behind him hiding from the stranger.

Once they made a noise the man looked in there direction, "This isn't a place for children, leave!" He said with a green aura forming around his body.

"Sorry, I was hunting that deer." Izuku said keeping his guard up, since he didn't have magic Izuku couldn't sense Magical power.

"Take it and go, you shouldn't be hunting with you're younger sister it's a dangerous world." The man said in a very depressed mood.

Izuku didn't want the deer anymore he could tell this man wasn't in a good mood.

"It's fine, I'll be leaving." Izuku went to grab Momo's hand but she had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked wiping the tears away.

"I don't know, for some reason I feel joy from that man." Momo said the man looked up trying to see her face.

"That.. voice, Momo is that you." The man spoke standing up, walking towards the children.

Izuku got  in front  of Momo protecting her. "That's close enough." Izuku said threatening, the man pushed him aside looking a Momo's face.

"It's.. you, Momo it's me Tatsuya." He said, with tears in his eyes holding Momo's body close to his.

"I'm so glad I've found you." Tatsuya said, Izuku was moving from the floor standing up.

Tatsuyas picked up Momo with his hair being foreshadowing his eyes, the light green aura was growing.

"You.. for Kidnapping my younger sister, and for you're crimes against the kingdom. I'll punish you with death..." Tatsuya said powering up his attack, striking Izuku sending him flying back through the fence and hitting a tree.

Izuku started coughing up blood struggling to breathe, Momo was struggling to move screaming his name.

"Stop this, I don't even remember you. Izuku has been kind to me." Momo shouted, Tatsuya added magical power making his finger making it glow green touching Momo's head.

All her memories come back to her at once, She was indeed Momo Yaoyorozu.

Her screaming could be heard by Izuku but he couldn't move, the attack had hurt him beyond belief.

"Now, I'm going to kill every last one of them for taking you away." Tatsuya said making a wind dragon placing Momo on the top and riding away.

The last thing izuku heard was his name being called by Momo, after that he blacked out.

...

Tatsuya ordered some of the knights to Izuku house ordering to kill everyone inside.

Outside they all had fire arrows aimed at Izuku's house, inside his mother was sleeping completely unaware of what was happening outside.

"Fire" the commander ordered, multiple fire arrows went into the house setting it on fire.

It didn't take long for it all to be on blaze since it was only a small wooden house..

Izuku woke up and instantly starting running towards his house.

Don't be dead

Please

Don't do this to me

Why is everything that happens to me so bad

I hate this

I hate myself

If only I had power

Power

DEMON KING, GIVE ME POWER!

Izuku thought when his body started getting his black marks all over his right side once again, his eye turning red.

The demonic black sword, and his wing all appeared, he went off at lightening speed heading right towards his house.

Reaching his house in only a couple of seconds, but Izuku was to late.

The house was completely brunt,only a couple of flames was left, Izuku walked inside and seen his mothers body completely brunt.

He picked her up walking out of the house, heading to his fathers grave.

Izuku placed her beside his father, promising to avenge his family.

He let out one demonic scream that sent shockwaves that covered the entire kingdom, Izuku demon form disappeared leaving him crying on the hill all alone......

Yeah I updated twice today :) hopefully everyone enjoyed this chapter also..