Chapter Two Demon King

Izuku broke free from the chains walking towards the bandits, his death glare was making them frozen with fear.

"People like you don't deserve to live, just die already." Izuku said in a demonic voice, he swiped his sword across the air sending an blade strike at them.

The attack killed two of them leaving one injured, the man grabbed Momo's unconscious body holding a knife to her throat.

"Come anywhere closer and I'll kill her you demon." He yelled, Izuku laughed and disappeared, he appeared behind the man and ripped his head off.

Blood was pouring repeatedly covering Izuku and Momo.

All the black markings on his right side disappeared, his hair returned to normal, and his eye went back to green.

Izuku opened his eyes looking at the body's in front of him. "What.. happened." Izuku said not remembering what went on just a few moments ago.

Izuku saw the girl bleeding from her head, he quickly got up and helped her.

"Hello? Can you hear me." Izuku said holding her close to him, she started to move a little bit before opening her eyes.

"Good, you're okay now. I'm here." Izuku said smiling at the young girl, but she didn't understand looking around not sure what happened either.

"We're are we, what happened?" She asked looking at Izuku.

"I can't remember everything, but them people must of kidnapped you, I heard screaming and come to help. After that everything is black." Izuku explained scratching his head he remembered hearing a voice talking to him before he blacked out.

"Could you tell me about yourself so I can find your family." Izuku asked but the young girl was very confused.

"I.. don't remember anything" she said with tears in her eyes. "I don't remember anything." She said again crying, Izuku hugged her close whispering in her ear.

"Don't cry, you've probably got short term memory loss. You can stay with me until it comes back, do you remember your name." Izuku said, the girl calmed down taking big breaths before talking again.

"Momo.. that's all I remember". She said smiling at him.

"Well then Momo, I'm Izuku Midoriya." He said standing up holding his hand out to Momo, she grabbed it and stood up.

"Thank you for coming to my rescue, I'll never forget it." Momo said when a lightening strike hit the floor again, she jumped up holding Izuku.

"Don't be scared it's only lightening." Izuku said laughing, the young girl punched his arm.

"You're a child like me, you should be scared also." Momo said looking at the dead body's with a grim look.

"Did you so this?" Momo said Izuku didn't know who to answer since he actually couldn't remember anything anyway.

"I don't remember.. but we should go home, we don't want to get in trouble with the law for doing this." Izuku said holding her hand walking away from the body's not looking back.

"Don't look back Momo, let's forget this. I promise I'll find you're family, and get you're memories back." Izuku said, Momo was holding him tight.

While out of the woods the rain was still very heavy, Izuku was starting to feel very cold.

Momo was also freezing to death, she stopped and her Grimoire appeared in front of her.

It was a light pink colour with the outline light blue. "What are you doing?" Izuku asked confused.