Chapter Eleven Its Only The Start

All Might was the strongest Knight in the kingdom, but taking on all these villains alone wasn't the best of thinking.

All For One, Fana, Vetto, and Licht Vs All Might.

Licht was still down hurt from his last fight. Fana's fire spirit Salamander was indeed powerful.

"I won't show any mercy to anyone who hurts Licht." Fana said going full power from the start, All Might was unfazed but the younger Knights behind him wouldn't believe how terrifying her power was.

Fana is a slim young girl with pink hair and turquoise eyes, she's 162cms tall. Magical power Fire/Spirit.

"Licht let me heal you're wounds" Fana said.

"Fire Spirit Salamander: Phoenix healing."

Licht was covered in a red flame while a Phoenix was hovering over him, Fana stood in front of him ready to begin the fight.

"Let's show him what despair looks like." Vetto said rushing All Might.

"Beast Magic: Cheetah Charge" Vetto disappeared into nothingness appearing right in front of All Might, "Beast Mgaic: Bear Claw" Vetto's both hands Generated Orange Aura into a claw slashing All Might only to have it blocked.

"This is nothing.. I'm the symbol of peace for the people of the Kingdom and the Kingdoms proctor, I wouldn't fall to the likes of you." All Might said using his other hand activating his power for the first time.

"One for All: Texas Smash!" A powerful normal punch hit Vetto in the face sending him back into his allies, the punch made a mass amount of wind pressure that it completely ripped the top of the cave wide open.

All Might looked back at the Izuku's team and smiled. "Don't worry everything is alright now." He said looking right at Izuku.

"All Might, I can help we all can. You don't have to protect us......" Izuku stopped chocking on his own blood.

What's happening... Izuku thought when the demon spoke in his mind.

"You've reached your limit, it's over for you now."

"No.. I can.. still fight...."

Izuku fall unconscious for the rest of the battle, Todoroki stood in front of his body with everyone else.

"If they want to hurt him there'll have to go through all of us right here and now." Todoroki said giving everyone hope bringing them back to reality.

"Momo cover are right, Luck cover my back, Misaki my left. I'll stand in the middle, if I don't move I can use both Fire and Ice." Todoroki said everyone nodded in agreement going full power.

All Might grinned at the younger generation. "That's right, now go beyond you're limits plus ULTRA."

Vetto charged ahead while Fana was attacking from afar All Might was holding them back. Todoroki was using both his powers to cancel out Fanas attacks from hitting All Might, Momo was using her Creation making two auto cannons letting them attack Vettos while she reloaded them.

Misaki was checking over Izuku while Luch circled the area with a lightening coasting, if anyone steps in that area he'll kill them in an instant.

But everyone soon forgot about the third person who was just silently watching them battle.

All For One walked infont Of Licht holding his hand out in front of his face.

"It's about time I got what I wanted from you." All For One spoke draining all of Lichts magical power and abilities including his life energy.

His screaming was heard by fana and vetto who stopped in horror. "Licht!" They both yelled running towards him, while All For One casted his new magical power.

"Light Magic: Swords of Judgement." The bright yellow swords come rushing down from above, All Might ran and covered Izuku with everyone else while Fana and Vetto ran towards Licht taking all the damage without caring for themselves only Licht.

After the attack All Might looked around only to see Fana and Vetto in a critical condition, and All For One missing....

"Is it all over?" Momo Asked looking at All Might, "I'm afraid it's only the beginning of something dangerous." He replied.

Momo looked down at Izuku and dropped to her knees holding his hand well at least we both survived for now right Izuku? Momo thought...

Next chapter willl be out in two days :) also I've been working one a new story that's why updates are slow.

My undercover chapter will be out tomorrow for whoever reads that.
Thanks for reading :)