Part One

Roman's P.O.V:

I awoke to Thomas yelling to me from the living room. "Princey! We're about to film a Sander Sides video and YOU'RE gonna be late!". I jumped out of bed and quickly put on my usual outfit for the Sander Sides video. I brushed and smoothed my hair whilst washing my face so it didn't look...crummy.

I ran downstairs past Virgil and went to my usual spot. "I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I'm late.", I said getting in position. Logan scoffed and Patton giggled. "What's so funny?", I asked. "Just that you're late while you're always on time! Anything wrong, kiddo? Not getting enough sleep?", Patton asked. I smiled. "I'm fine. Thanks, Pat."

I looked over at Virgil and he was looking at me. I looked away and grinned. He's so cute.

Virgil's P.O.V:

While Thomas was setting up the camera and lights and what not, I took out my phone and looked at my eyeshadow. Black, dark, messy...perfect. I put away my phone and looked at Roman. I saw him look at me for a little bit, then he looked away.

I saw Logan suspiciously looking at us. I mouthed, "What?" and he shrugged, mouthing back, "Nothing."

"Okay guys, get ready in 5...4...3...2...
WHAT IS UP EVERYBODY?! Wow. This year has gone by so fast. I mean, school's just started back up here in America again, Halloween just barely past by...", Thomas started. It was my turn to come in. "And Trump is still president, sadly. Didn't we get rid of him?". "Well, not YET, I mean we did vote like...a couple days ago, not even!"

The video went on and then it was towards the end.
"Alrighty, well that's all for today's Sander Side's video. Make sure to check out all of my other Sander Sides videos, like this video and subscribe if you haven't. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. PEACE OUT!".

After that, Thomas ended the video. "Great job guys!", he said. Everyone else was talking while I went to my room.

Logan's P.O.V:

I usually don't pay attention, but Roman and Virgil seem to be very...awkward around each other. They grin at one another and even though they still make fun of each other, I sense they might have feelings for each other. (Wow. I just realized how many times I said Each other 😂)

Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but I believe Patton has looked at me like how Virgil looks at Roman. Virgil ONLY gazes into Roman's eyes, and Roman to Virgil. Patton has gazed into mine. M-maybe I have too..but who am I to know what it means? I'm Logic..I'm not emotional like Patton and Virgil. They understand feelings more than I.

I hope you like this so far! Don't worry, it'll be longer and stuff. Also, when it's bold like this, it's Author's note.
I added a little Logicallity too...would you like me to keep a little bit of that ship sometimes or just stick to Prinxiety?

Let me know! Okay, bye guys!!
~Mackenzie💚
Word count: 521