Part Seven

(A/N) Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating this and my other Sanders Sides book when I said I would. Stuff happened...but! i am going to update it today, so look forward to that. I might also start my One Shot book soon...? 🤔😏

Virgil's POV:

Me and Roman had been dating for about a month now. We never told the others, especially Thomas. Who knows how he'd react. Of course, Princey wanted to tell the world. But, go figure, I was anxious and asked if we could keep it private...lay low for awhile. He agreed because he'd "do anything for me and wouldn't want to hurt me".

We would still bicker every now and then, sometimes not on purpose because we always did that, or on purpose because it would be odd to the others if we didn't.

We started doing this thing where we would stay up late until the sides went to sleep. Then, we'd meet in one of our rooms and sleep together. And NO we have NOT fucked yet. We just plainly sleep. Don't get any freaking ideas. But, I love him. And he loves me. I just...wonder why.

Roman's POV:

Last night we slept in my room. We usually have to wake up before Logan and Patton, or else Pat would check on us, and see us together. We'd usually wake up at 8 or 9, depending on the day, because the others seem to get up early.

I woke up and checked the time. 7:41, I read. Pretty early, but whatever. I turned my head slightly and Virgil had his arms wrapped around me, him breathing softly into my back. I smiled.

I tried to get up but he grabbed me tighter. "Don't go. It's too early," he said in his sexy morning voice. I turned around facing him and laid down, wrapping my arms around his neck. "And why should I?" I asked, smirking.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Because I said so. Now sleep," he said, closing his eyes and burying his face into my chest. I chuckled softly. "But what if I don't want to?" I asked trying to tease him. He looked back up at me, grabbed my chin and kissed me, and I melted into the kiss.

We let go for air. He smirked at me. "Stay," he said demandingly. "You're so adorable and hot at the same time when you're angry," I said, playing with his hair. "Shut up," he muttered, putting his head back on my chest. I sighed happily. "I love you," I said. "I love you too. Now sleep," he muttered. We fell asleep in each-others arms.

•=•Time Skip to like... 9 o' clock•=•

I woke up and our arms were still around eachother. I shook him a little. "Virge.~ Wake up, dearest," I said smiling. He looked at me and I kissed his forehead. "Do I have to?" he asked. "Yes, you do," I said. "Look! It's a beautiful day outside," I exclaimed, pointing to the window. "Fine, but only because I lo-" he started, but was interrupted by a familiar voice, "Well, isn't this a beautiful surprise?"

TO BE CONTINUED! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!
~Mackenzie😈
Word Count: 544