Part Two

Hey guys! Quick note. I do have to warn you, this series does include suicidal thoughts and/or actions, there is 1 or 2 parts where there's a Smut. (You'll know, it'll have XXX). So, skip those ones if you feel uncomfortable. Also, gay. Very gay. Obviously.

Virgil's P.O.V:

I bolted into my room and flopped  on my bed, sighing. I turned over and went on my phone. Ugh. Pat texted me. Why? I'm literally upstairs and he can just walk up— never mind. I looked at the text.

Patton: Hey kiddo! Are you sure you're feeling OK? 😁☺️😊

I sighed, and texted back:

You: Hey Pat. No worries. I'm fine.

Ughhh. I wish my anxiety (no pun intended) wasn't kicking in. What if he found out? What if he saw my arms? I can't let him see that. He'll tell Thomas, and Logan, and...Roman...

*Ba-ding!*

I checked my phone. Yup. He texted back.

Patton: Why don't you come downstairs? We can talk. Don't worry, Virge. Thomas went to edit the video, Logan went to his room, and Roman's watching Disney in his room.

I didn't want to, but I guess I should, seeing as he could help me with stuff, even if I don't tell him about my cuts.

Patton's P.O.V:

Okay. Something's wrong with my little anxious baby! (Reference) I don't know what, but he hasn't been his self.

I heard him coming downstairs. I got the hot cocoa off the counter and put it at the table next to the cookies I prepared for us in a matter of minutes. Not tryna brag or anything...

"Hey, Virge! Come sit!", I called to him. He sat down, cautiously. "What is all of this?", he asked. "Just something I whipped up for us. Anywho, talk to me, bud! What's getting you down? It's okay to let out your feelings. This is a safe place.", I said to him following with a smile.

I saw his eyes warm up. By that I mean, he felt comfortable. "Well...", he started. "Let's just say I uh..haven't had the best self confidence..."

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's so short. Next part will be longer! Bye guys!!
~Mackenzie🍒
(368 words)