Chapter 1: *It's Fine Dude!!*

((This is a M or PG-13 rated short story cause it contains:

•Cussing(Tony's part)

•Blood/Gore(MAJOR in later chapters)

•Death/Suicide

•Feels

•Real-life problems and lessons to be learned...

I really wanted to write something like this to get my.... 'Upsetting thoughts' and 'built up stress' out. This is my /first-ish/ short story/fanfiction so cut me some slack.

The situation and story is mine but the characters aren't.

If you don't like any of that.... Please find another story/fanfiction. But if so... Please Enjoy. Thank you.))

It was a normal day at the world meeting. France and England fought, America was being the hero, Italy was making white flags and talking about pasta, Japan agreed with whatever America said but meant something completely different, Russia was creeping on China, Canada was trying to discuss the issue at hand but was too quiet to be heard by anyone and Germany was yelling at everyone to be quiet and Of course as soon as the meeting started, it ended shortly after with nothing done, as usual.

The hero, A.K.A. America, was happy that he saved the meeting again(not really) from getting off track. As the dirty blond gathered his paper work, he locked eyes with Japan and walked over to him.

" 'Sup Dude!! Wanna come over to my place to play some video games and watch some scary movies?" America cheered, a wide smile on his face.

"Ahhhh- I am really sorry but no... I must go over to England-san's house for a baking lesson. Maybe some other time America-San...." Japan quickly bowed with papers in hand and waddled over to England. Japan mumbled a few things to England as he gestured to America, who was across the room, and that's when England glanced over at America with a unhappy look then back at Japan with a small grin and nodded.

America felt a ping of sadness and disloyalty towards the two. Japan has been blowing America off for 2 weeks now to go over to the Brit's house and England hadn't spoken to America since he made fun of his eyebrows a month ago.

He looked around the room to see his twin, Canada.

"Yo!! Dude!! Wanna come over to my house and play catch with me?" America asked happily, bouncing over as he remembered the fun they had together last time.

"U-Um.... No. I'm going over to Papa's house to help him with the restaurant..... It's been getting busier and busier and I need to help. Also you beat me with the ball to much..." Canada whispered.

"Okay then Dude, I can go hel-" America was cut off.

"NOn-!!" Canada yelled, recalling the last time America helped at Frances restaurant. He flooded the ground with 2 or 3 inch deep water, froze it, and turned it in to a skating rink, that's when he started singing 'Let it go.' from "Frozen" as he served people. It was a nice idea but America doesn't have the best singing voice, the ice started melting and it was hard for people to leave without slipping. And now France and Canada were recovering from that 'idea'.

America's eyes widened in sadness. "Oh.... Okay then..." America said walking away slowly.

America looked around. He didn't want to bother Russia or China cause he was having problems with them both and Germany and Italy did their own thing. America wasn't sure how Japan dealt with being the third wheel with those two. America shuddered at the thought. But Hey!! At least he had Tony!! America grabbed his things and ran out to his car and there, sitting in the front, passengers seat was his 'friendly' alien, Tony.