Natasha Has A What?! (Part 1)

Hi, I'm Peter. Most of you probably know me as Peter Parker, the friendly neighborhood Spider-man. Well my real name is actually Peter Benjamin Romanov. Yes, I am the son of the famous Black Widow, Natasha Romanov. I live with my Aunt May because my mom thinks it is too dangerous for me to stay with her, as she is an assassin and all. I never knew my father. The Avengers do not even know I exist because my mom did not want anyone to know about me. It is not that she is ashamed of me; it is because she has many enemies and did not want them to hurt her baby spider.

The only people that know I am Spider-man is my best friend Ned and Tony Stark. Not even my own mother knows and it is hard to keep a secret from an assassin. My mom comes and sees me occasionally though when she gets the chance.

What makes everything harder is that Tony Stark knows I am Spider-man. He even made me his personal intern, which means I have more of a chance to see my mom. Because of my supposed Parker Luck, Tony has decided it is time that I meet the Avengers. I've avoided my mom this long, why does this have to happen to me.

"So you ready to meet the Avengers kid?" Tony was on his phone texting someone, which I assumed to be one of the other Avengers or Pepper.

"Yea Mr. Stark. I'm excited!" I showed fake enthusiasm. We were getting close to the Avengers floor, which made me even more nervous. What if my mom finds out my secret? I would probably be killed for hiding something from her.

"So who's your favorite Avenger Underoos?" He looked up at me while waiting for an answer.

"Well My #1 is Black Widow while Iron Man is #2." I mean, its obvious why I chose the Black Widow.

"Why do you favor Natasha over me?" I let out a nervous laugh when he asked me that.

"I have my reasons." Yea, because she is my mom. After a minute or so later, the Elevator doors finally opened. I could hear all the Avengers talking in the living room. Tony and I were standing there for a minute before Tony decided to let them know of our presences. Let me just say my mom was shocked to see me. And the Black Widow doesn't get shocked too often.

"Guys, I would like for you to meet my personal intern, Peter Parker." My mom's eyes narrowed at Mr. Stark. Oh no, this cannot end well.

"No!" Her voice made a shiver go down my spine. She can easily make someone die from being terrified.

"Excuse me?" Tony was shocked to say the least. I can see why though, for all he knows I do not even know the Black Widow. He sure as hell got that wrong.

"You heard me Stark. I said no." That sentence ended with a death glare at Tony.

"Well Natasha, you can't tell me what to do." Tony crossed his arms as he looked at her.

"I can't tell you what to do but I can tell him what to do." She pointed me. I flinched at the gesture. Everyone was looking at me at this point.

"Why?" Tony was confused.

"Because that's my right as a mother." You could hear Clint choke on air in the background along with the whispers. Tony's jaw dropped as he looked between my mother and I.

"Natasha has a what?" Clint yelled. I understand why, Clint is my mom's best friend. They told each other everything. More like my mom finding stuff out and forcing Clint to explain.

"Natasha I didn't know... he became my intern because he's Spider-man." As soon as those words came out of Tony's mouth, I died inside. WHY?! Mom turned to me with the deadliest glare.

"You're WHAT?" I flinched at the volume of her voice. I just wanted to die right then and there.

"Mom I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I felt like I was going to die because she is so pissed.

"Well tight fitting clothes run in the family!" Clint signed his death sentence. My mom decided to ignore it because was dealing with me.

"So you mean to tell me that you have been running around, in spandex, putting yourself in dangerous situations?!" her voice kept rising with every word. I only nodded.

"WHY?! The reason I kept you secret was to protect you. Only to find out that you get shot at on a regular basis?!" If she didn't calm down soon, someone was gonna die.

"I'm sorry mom but I like being spider-man. I watch out for the little guys while all you avengers do is the big stuff. Like where the world could end. I want to be there for when someone in Queens needs help. I'm sorry for not telling you but you can't stop me. I'm really sorry." I could see she was already starting to calm down. I guess she understands where I come from. I mean my mom is legit a superhero. It would be natural her son wants to be one too. The only difference is that I got powers.

"Fine, but so help me if you get injured to the point of death, I'm taking it away."

"Okay." My mom hugged me to the point where I could not breathe.

"Mom, c-can't b-breathe." She let go finally.

"And Tony, if my kid gets hurt in your lab, you're dead." You could heat Tony gulp. After that, I was properly introduced to the Avengers. I even told my mom how I because spider-man. Let me just say that after that, pranks became a weekly thing.

Hey Guys! So this is my first Peter Parker One Shot! I'm happy that I finally finished it. I've been having writers block lately so sorry for that. I hope that you enjoyed it. Vote and Comment. Tell me any requests you may have. Hope you enjoy!