Peter Meets the Avengers

Peter's P.O.V
Oh my god, I am so nervous right now. It was one of my days to head to Stark industries to work in the lab with Mr. Stark. I went there thinking it was going to be one of the normal days. Oh how wrong I was. When I got into the building, Friday told me Mr. Stark was waiting for me outside his lab, which was weird since he is usually in his lab.

In my head I was like, 'okay this is unusual; maybe he's having a bad day?' but I decided against that theory when I got up there because Mr. Stark was smiling.

"Mr. Stark, why are we out here instead of in the lab?"

"Well, kid we aren't going into the lab today. I have something else in mind. And for the last time, call me Tony." I rolled my eyes and followed him.

"So where are we going then?"

"We are going to meet the Avengers." I froze in my spot. Did he just say what I think he just said? But why?

"Kid, are you okay?" I could hear the concern in Mr. Stark's voice but I ignored it.

"Yea, I'm fine. Why are we meeting the Avengers?" You could hear him chuckle nervously.

"Well you know how you have a room in the tower for when you spend the night?"

"Yes...?" Of course I know I have a room in the tower, I mean I sleep there.

"Well, Clint may have found it and told all the other Avengers. Now they are wondering who stays in that room. I tried to tell them it was a guest room but they didn't believe me so now you have to meet the Avengers." I can understand what he's talking about. You can only try to get out of a situation for so long before it becomes too much.

"Okay then. Let us meet the Avengers." I am still nervous but now I am excited. I mean I am about to meet the Earth's Heroes! Who wouldn't want to meet them? I am just concerned with the fact that they could find out I am Spiderman.

We walked for quite a while. I mean you have to its Stark Tower. I was fine with it because of my metabolism but still. Plus this gave me the time to freak out in my head along the way. I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice that we were to the living room area of the penthouse.

"Okay kid, stay out here, when I say your name, you can come in okay?" I nodded and he went inside.

Tony's P.O.V
I was greeted with the sight of the Avengers playing Mario Kart while the girls just watched. I cleared my throat to get their attention. Once I knew I had it, I continued.

"So you know how you were questioning me about the room next to mine and Stephen's." I saw Clint's head shoot up at this. I knew he was waiting for this.

"Are we finally finding out whose room it is?" Clint was jumping out of his shoes. This got everyone's attention. Stephen was not here because he was at the sanctuary but that did not matter. He already knew about Peter and the Room. I mean, he is my boyfriend after all.

"Yes it is Clint. Now before I introduce you to him. You have to be careful. He is somewhat jumpy around new people. Especially loud ones." They all were confused but nodded.

"Well, guys...I would like you to meet my personal intern, Peter Parker." The door opened and Peter entered.

Peter's P.O.V
I entered and got started down by the Avengers. This is more imitating that I thought it would.

"Hello..." I waved shyly. I was mentally beating myself up because of it. Why did you get shy all of the sudden?

"Hey Kid, I am Steve Rogers." Captain America was the first one to greet me.

"Yea I know. I know all of you." They were shocked I knew them. I mean everyone does.

"Not by our actual names kid." How dumb does Hawkeye think I am.

"Yes I do actually. You are Clint Barton. She is Natasha Romanov and beside her is Wanda Maximoff. Behind those two are Bruce Banner, fan of your work by the way, and Bucky Barnes. Thor is not here. And Vision is beside the Scarlet Witch." They were all shocked. Even the Black Widow was shocked. Of course, she was the one to get over it first.

"Wow Tony, you actually talk about someone other than yourself. Surprising." She smirked as Tony glared at her.

"Wait, I just realized that you said he has sensitive hearing to loud people. Why is that?" I froze when Captain America said that. Tony looked at me and I just waved it off.

"Well, it's because I am the guy that stole your shield." He thought for a second then screamed.

"YOU BROUGHT A KID TO GERMANY?!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it. I worked on this chapter for two days. Vote and Comment. Love you guys!