Replaced

Shoutout to @weaselmerch for requesting this one shot. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Peter's P.O.V
'Man I'm so bored. I know all of this anyways.' I was currently sitting in Mr. Harrington's class bored out of my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love his class but its kinda boring when you already know what he's teaching.

30 minutes later the bell rings. I start packing my stuff up when MJ comes up to me.

"Hey Loser, There's no decathlon practice today. You can just go straight home." I nodded my head to let her know I heard her. She looked at me for a second and left. Weird.

Once all my stuff was in my bag, I headed towards my locker to get the rest of my stuff. Once I was there, I was pushed against the lockers.

"Hey Penis, where do you think your going?"

"Home." I got pushed against the locker again before he left. Ned came running up to me after seeing Flash leaving the area.

"Peter are you okay? Did Flash do something?"

"Yea, I'm fine. He did the usual. Nothing I can't handle."

"You really need to stand up to him Peter."

"It's fine Ned. I would rather he take it out on me than anyone else. Plus you know why I don't do it. I don't wanna take a chance of hurting him." I could tell Ned wanted to disagree but didn't say anything.

"Fine, but if it gets to bad, I'm telling Tony." I nodded and walked with him outside. We said goodbye and he went towards the buses while I headed towards the front where Happy usually is. I noticed that he wasn't there when I made it to the area.

'That's weird. Happy is usually here when I get out.' I shrugged it off because he's probably doing something for Dad. But it's still weird. I decided to just swing my way there so dad didn't get worried about me not being there.

~Time Skip~

I got to the tower and went inside. I saw Emily ,the receptionist, and stopped to say hi. Me and her have become quite good friends. She even told me how her date with her girlfriend went.

After talking with Emily for a while, I went over to the elevator and told Friday what floor. Once I got to the floor I noticed that Pops wasn't here. Which meant he was at the Sanctum. It's not unusual for him not to be here. Just means he's gonna be gone for a couple days.

I went down to my room and noticed that some boxes were sitting outside of it. I looked inside the boxes to see my stuff sitting in there. I also peered inside the room to see that my room was different. It was painted and most my stuff was gone. Maybe I was moving rooms? Whats going on?

I walk down the hallway towards my dad's lab and heard laughing.

'Who's in there with him? He only lets me, pops, and Bruce in there. Bruce is in his lab working.' I opened the door to see a teen I have never seen before. Dad didn't notice me till I made a noise.

"Oh hey Pete. What are you doing here?"

"I just got back from school. Who's this?" I looked at the teen to see him glaring at me. What is his problem?

"Oh this is Jacob. He's my new intern." What? I thought I was your intern. I could see Jacob was smirking at me. Why do I have a bad feeling about this guy?

"But I'm your intern dad."

"Well your so busy with your own projects that I decided to just let you work in your own lab." I guess I can understand that but what about my room?