Hibernation

Peter's P.O.V
It was a cold December morning. Tony was sitting at the counter drinking his cup of hot coffee when he noticed the time on his phone. He needed to wake Peter up for school before he was late since Peter wanted to do actual school instead of homeschool. (Can't Relate. I did homeschool for my last two years of highschool. Liked it way better.)

He got up from his seat and started down the hallway. When he reached Peter's door he knocked before opening it. He looked inside to see Peter still laying in his bed sound asleep.

"Peter, bud...you need to get up."

"Just a couple more minutes dad." I rolled over to get some more sleep.

"Fine. But its not my fault if your late." I shot up out of the bed.

"I'm up!" Dad just laughed and left the room. I rushed around to get ready. I was a little lightheaded but I assumed it was from me rushing out of bed.

Once I was dressed I rushed out of the room and down the hall. I was about to go out the door until Levi stoped me. I looked behind me to see pops standing there with his arms crossed.

"Where do you think your going?" I sighed. I knew what he was gonna say.

"I'm heading to school." I made an attempt to leave but Levi picked me up and brung me to the kitchen counter.

"Not without eating breakfast your not. Now eat." He set a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes in from of me. (Yes I made it where Stephen Strange could cook. I actually don't know if he can cook or not.) I shoveled it down and put my dish in the sink.

"Thanks for breakfast pops...love you guys!" I hugged both of my parents before I rushed out the door. I decided to swing there because it was a faster way. I'm lucky I know all the places on the route there to know where I won't get caught.

I swung to an alleyway a block a way from school and walked the rest of the way there. I walked up to my locker to see Ned waiting for me.

"Hey Pe-, woah are you okay?" Ned's face shows worry all over it.

"What do you mean Ned?"

"You look really pale Peter. Are you okay?" Now that I think about it, I am feeling off. Like I'm sluggish and still lightheaded. Eh...Its probably not that serious. Probably just need more sleep.

"I'm fine Ned, I probably need a little more sleep. It's not a big deal." I could tell he was worried but theres nothing really to worry about.

"Whatever you say Peter. Just be careful." I rolled my eyes. I got all my stuff and walked to science class. I sat down next to MJ while Ned was in the seat behind me.

The substitute teacher came in 10 minutes later after the bell rung. Mr. Harrington was sick today so that's why he wasn't here. I was so tired that I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. It's not like I needed to learn it. I already knew the stuff in the lesson for today.

MJ's P.O.V
I was drawing in my notebook because I could just get the notes in class from Ned since Peter's asleep. Not that he should be but with what he does as spider-man, he deserves any sleep he gets. Yes I know that Parker is spider-man. He's not that great at hiding it. But I'm just gonna wait till he is ready to tell me.

"Ugh, Ms. Jones could you please wake up Mr. Parker. He does't need to sleep in class." I rolled my eyes and shook his arm. After a few seconds still no response. That's weird. I shook him even harder.

"Come on Parker. It's not funny. Wake up." Still after no response. I decided to tell the teacher.

"Miss...Hes not waking up."