Be Quiet (late halloween theme)

3rd POV

Taehyung loved Halloween, Jungkook did not. Jungkook has always told Taehyung that he loved seeing the children appear in their little costumes and seeing their ecstatic faces when they get candy, but anything else was a big nope. Taehyung found it adorable when the younger got scared and would cling onto his arm out of fear, or when he would let out a slight yelp as he hid behind something to get out of the sight range of whatever had caused him such a fright. Today, however, they were invited to a Halloween party at SM Entertainment, surprisingly enough. Jungkook knew of the Halloween parties that SM would throw during the holiday and always loved seeing all the idols dressed up, but he never once thought about going to one. On one hand, he wasn’t under SM, so the different companies caused conflict, but on the other hand, he just wasn’t one for large gatherings during a spooky scene. Nonetheless, Taehyung forced him to go.  

As the two prepared, Yoongi ran back and forth to prepare his own costume and fix up the members’ makeup. Why they left it up to Yoongi was unknown, but he was doing an incredible job of making everything look real. Yoongi was particularly excited because he got to see one of his friends there, so he was in a good mood. Namjoon was also looking forward to seeing a friend, as SM also invited JYP artists to join their gathering. Taehyung sat in his room, messaging his friend Baekhyun about the party, laughing slightly as he read the messages. Jungkook walked in and sat on the bed beside the older, looking at his phone and seeing that the conversation wasn’t even something to laugh about. Nonetheless, each time the older got a text, he’d chuckle out a stifled laugh. Taehyung was dressed as something simple, Harley Quinn, but appropriate clothing. He had Yoongi do his eye makeup and draw the little stars on his face, Jungkook having taken a chalk based washable hair dye and make his hair have blue and pink on the ends. In the younger’s opinion, Taehyung was quite the eye catcher. Jungkook was going as the joker, by Taehyung’s request.  

“Hyung, Hobi hyung told me that they’re about to leave soon so we need to get into the van now.” Jungkook said, leaning his body slightly into Taehyung’s, playing with his hair as a cliché high school girl would with her crush. Taehyung’s head lifted, and he met the eyes of the younger, smiling a boxy smile as he stood up and grabbed his wallet. Taehyung’s Harley Quinn outfit consists of ripped, black skinny jeans, a slightly tight white t-shirt with holes dotting it, and a Gucci jacket. He didn’t look exactly like Harley, but that’s what the older wanted. The two left and got into the van, sitting in the middle row of seat as they drove off toward the SM Entertainment building.  

Upon arrival, Namjoon was quickly pulled into the building by Jackson and Jooheon, Yoongi by Kihyun, and Seokjin by Youngjae, Eunkwang, and Ken. Taehyung slowly entered and kept Jungkook by his side, if Harley wandered without Joker, what was the point in going as a paired costume? The younger of the two tried to keep the elder in sight, latching onto his arm in the midst of large groups. Taehyung led Jungkook around for a bit, Yugyeom latching onto Jungkook’s arm until they reached the drinks table.  

“Taehyung! How’ve you been?” Minho called, a large smile present on his face. Taehyung spun around as Minho, Donghae, and Changmin approached him. He gave each of them a hug and trusted that Jungkook was entertained enough while speaking to Yugyeom. The younger spoke to Yugyeom for a while until he had to leave, soon directing his attention back to the older that has drifted away slightly. Jungkook internally cursed the older’s abilities in making friends so easily.  

The younger took the initiative and glued himself to Taehyung’s back, his eyes shifting around in a scared manner until they calmly landed on the silly performances going on. Taehyung leaned his head on the younger’s shoulder and continued to speak with his friends, his hands finding their way to Jungkook’s that sat on his waist when he wasn’t talking with them animatedly. The two remained like this for a while, slightly swaying to the music as the conversations progressed. Jungkook eventually got bored with that same, swaying action and placed his hands on the older’s hips, digging his face into the back of his shoulder. The three who had approached Taehyung eventually left, leaving the two boys to themselves as Jungkook finally spoke after having realized they left. 

“Hyung, can we do something?” The younger whispered, his face turning so that it faced Taehyung’s shoulder. The older hummed as a reply and turned to face the younger, his hands traveling to his shoulders. Jungkook smiled happily and led the older toward the dance floor, both of them moving a miniscule amount between the several bodies. Taehyung’s mouth opened and closed several times, words slowly forming as he sighed and opened his mouth again. Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he waited for him to speak, leaning his head in closer, his eyes never the older’s even if Taehyung’s drifted downward. Taehyung’s eyes couldn’t decide where to reside, flickering between the younger’s lips and eyes, his mind slowly growing frustrated. He tugged the younger away from the crowd of people and into the cool night air, taking him a while away so that no one would be near. 

“Kook, you’re really testing me, you know that?” Taehyung stated suddenly, running his hand through his multi-colored hair and mixing it up. Jungkook stared with a dumbfounded expression, as though he hadn’t heard a thing that the older had said. Taehyung rubbed his face carefully, making sure he didn’t ruin the makeup that Yoongi spent quite a while on.  

“Hyung, I don’t-” Jungkook tried to rest his hands on the older’s shoulders, reassuring him. Taehyung jerked away and looked on at the younger, startling him with the sudden action.  

“Of course, you don’t know, you’re perfect and do nothing wrong, this is why I can’t stay mad at you.” The older stressed, lifting his arms up and continuously running his hands through his hair. Jungkook watched intently and allowed his body to make its way toward the older, his hands gripping the older’s waist tightly. Taehyung stopped moving and felt his body get tugged in the direction of the younger’s his hands falling to his sides as his waist was flush against Jungkook’s. His hands made their own way toward Jungkook’s shoulders, the intent of shoving him away, but feeling the younger press his lips against his own.  

“Be quiet.” Jungkook said, his lips still touching the older’s as he said that. Taehyung visibly melted into the embrace, his legs leaning forward due to the hold Jungkook had on his

waist as his arms lazily wrapped around the younger’s neck. Taehyung kept his lips shut tight, feeling he should simply comply to what the younger had said. “Besides, it’s your fault. You were all over other people and completely ignored me.” Jungkook pouted.  

“I knew you weren’t romantic.” Taehyung chuckled. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh my goodness that was absolutely terrible but k had to get something out for you guys. I'm so sorry for the trashy quality
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤