Dinner and a show

"Well someone looks happy today." Clove says.

"Acomplished,"I say proudly.Clove looked confused.I whisper my acomplishement in her ear.She smiles and bursts out laughing.I started to laugh with her.I looked around at our mentor Leo and Tilly,they were just looking at us like were crazy.

"So,you two love birds"Leo finally says to break our laughter

"We are not love birds"Clove says diguseted.She turns away.In a matter on seconds she bursts out laughing.One look at Leo and i know he is annoyed.I try to calm her down.Nothing is working so i do what she did to me -I kissed her. Clove instantly stopped laughing.

"That just proves my point,"Leo smirks.

Clove and I sit quietly.Why did i just do that?Does she like me?No,she cant.....she is amazing and im not.Ughhhh.......I never thought i would take so much time thing about a girl......Im so weird.What happened to the old me who didn't care about girls.The Cato that would spend most of his time working out not fretting over girls.Mental face palm.

Dinner is served.Eat up!"Tilly announces.Plate after plate of foods i dont even know we had are on the table.I dont eat much.I look over at Clove.She looks like she is in a different world.I return my eyes to my plate.We eat in silence.

******Clove

Omg Cato just kissed me!! All the girls at the academy would die to have Cato kiss them. Does he like me?No,he cant like like he is amazing and hot and im so not.What should i do.....do i talk to him?Ughhhh........this sucks if i dont make it out of here alive,i hope he does.

Clove....Clove....CLOVE!!!"Cato yells at me.

"What,what?Sorry"I say

"Leo asked 'What weapon are you best with?'"Cato says with a smile. 

"Knives"I say with a smile.

*****Cato

What was she thinking about?

" Everyone its on"Tilly chirps in her annoying accent.The tribute reapings are on.We all make our way to the sitting room.Clove is really close to me.It makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

We take a seat on the couch and one of the avoxes come and turns on the tv.When it turns on our District just starts.Clove's name is reaped and the cameras turn to her little sister crying.Clove puts her head in my chest to keep from crying

She does....She does like me.....Well at least i think so.. I'll talk to her tonight.Then my brother is reaped,Miri crying cause she doesn't want him to leave and then me volunteering.Wait lets not forget me looking like an idiot in front of everyone.Note to self during training show off.

The district five girl looks intimidating.I make a mental note to watch for her.Here is to hard to say but she looks like a fox.I shall call her FoxFace.

District 11 boy Thresh looks like a giant.The girl looks like she is 12.I don't think i'll have to worry about he but Thresh he might be my death.

District 12 The girl that was originally reaped was Primrose but her sister Katniss Everdeen volunteered.The boy Peeta Mellark looks like he can be of some use to me.Mental note have him as ally.

The recaps are done and we all just sit in silence."Well up,up,up time to sleep!We have a big,big, day tommarow."Tilly chirps.Tilly and Leo get up and leave.

"Well then lets get to bed"Clove finially says after some silence.We get up and walk down the hall.She does something that surprises me -she grabs my hand and holds it.

"Cato,"She whispers.

"Yes Clove" I whisper back.She stops and turns to face me.

"Please dont leave me.I dont want to be alone."

Omg!!!she does like me....she doesnt want me to leave her......awwwww...........curse my new self -girl sensitive or should i say Clove sensitive.

 " I wont leave you" I stammer."You wont be alone unless you have to be"

"I love you Cato" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you like vote,comment,fan and stuff!!