Prep day

"Up,up,up Cato!"Tilly bangs on my door. Wait...What my door,How did I get here? Last thing I remember is being on the roof with Clove.....CLOVE....Maybe she knows what happened.I sit up in bed.

"Coming"I yell.I wait till I hear footsteps so I can get up.I get up and shuffle around to find my clothes.Pit check.I smell my pits.Coconut. No time for a shower. I need to talk to Clove.I run to the closet and grab something already out.I put it on.Cool,what I wanted.I slow my pace when I get into the hallway and run into Clove."Hey,just who I was looking for.Have a nice sleep?"I say happily.

"The best"Clove says."Why were you looking for me"

"I wanted to know what happened last night"I tell her as we get to the dining room.

"Well,Well,Well....the two love birds have arrived"Leo smirks.

"Stop calling us that"Clove protests.We take a seat and plates of food arrive faster then the speed of sound.Bacon,eggs,sausage,pork, everything you could think of steaming and delicious right in front of you.

"Today you two love birds"Leo starts.I grab a fork and stab it into the table just missing his finger or maybe not cause then I see blood coming staining the table cloth.

"Serves you right"I get up and leave. Why the freak did i just do that.Any chances of me surving...Gone. I make my way to the roof.When i get to the top I relize we are in the capitol.Thousands of people Screaming and waving at the train.I decide to wave back.

"Cato"I hear a voice say.I recognize it as Cloves.

"What do you want"I mumble.Im sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest.I hear footsteps coming toward me.Then hands are on my back.

"Everything is fine Cato.You did nothing wrong"

"Yes, I did,I stabbed our mentor with a fork.

"He should'nt have called us love birds.He deserved it"Clove says.I dont say anything.Clove touches my leg and i move it down. She comes to the front of me, kisses me,moves my hair out of my face and kisses me again. Clove and her ways. "Maybe we are love birds."

"Maybe we are." She gets me up and we walk down the hall hand in hand.

"About last night,"She starts."After I fell asleep you fell asleep with me.It started to get really cold so I woke you up and we walked to your room.I didnt want to leave you so we fell asleep together."

"Oh, ok "

"By the way you smell like coconuts"She laughs.She skips down the hall.To avoid anyone else I quickly go to my room to shower.

******Clove

In an hour or so Cato and I are rushed into a capitol building.Two groups of people coming walking towards us....more like rushing.I guess they are our prep teams.We both have groups of girls who rush us into rooms that only have a table.I get undressed.In like half an hour or so im sore from them waxing me. One of the girls named Victoria who has bright pink skin hands me a robe. "Your stylist will be here soon"She chirps with an accent just like Tilly.She rushes out the room with the other girls.Tilly....I havent seen Tilly since the accident.Where has she been?

"Hello"Say a broad voice.I look up and see a man who looks like he is from the districts."My name Jorge.Do you mind coming out here?"He asks.I really dont want to go out there what if he is a rapist or something...i need clothes though.I nod and follow him out.We enter a room that has a couch  and a table."Hungry?"I nod no even though I havent eaten anything today.

"Ok then be like that"Jorge says."How is lover boy doing"

"He is not lover boy"I protest.

"Dont worry i just wanted you to talk"I sit there and cross my arms."I was thinking of a greek sparten outfit sort of thing."He presses a button on the wall and a outfit comes out the wall.It looks heavy.Jorge takes it off of the rack and hands it to me."Need help"He asks.I get up and stomp to the dressing room or whatever that room is."Fiesty one i see.Keep it up and you might have a chance"He laughs.I shut the door and try to figure out this stupid costume thingy.

******Cato

"I was thinking a sparten kind of out fit"The annoying capitol girl says.

"Whatever"I say trying to make them hurry up.Another girl gets what im tring to do and quickly hands me the costume thing.She rushes me off to the dressing room.What is this supposed to be?I quickly put on the costume thing and get out of the dressing room.

"You put it on right"The capitol girl says. "except for this" she comes up to be and fixes the metal plate on my chest,Then steps back and looks at me. "Wonderful,now all you need is some cover up for the pimples on your head."

"No,"I say quickly relizing that cover up is make up. "I refuse to let you.its not like we are going to be in magizenes or newspapers.no one is gonna notice."

"Well you have a point there"The other capitol girl  says. i notice her accident isnt as bad as the annoying girl. the annoying capital  lady stomps out the room.

"Hey,"i say to the girl in front of me.She motions for me to sit.

"Hi, im Alyssa" She says,her capitol accent diminshing with every word. "Your the first tribute we haved worked with that defied something that judith the head girl said."

"I am?wow"I say back.

"You have the power to win this"Alyssa touches my hand.The capital accent gone."I belive in you."Judith walks back in.

"Well,its time for the parade.up,up.We cant be late."