023 | Liar

We were backstage and the show finished. I was dancing around with Charlotte and Tiffany. Finally after awhile the boys were here, walking towards us.

"I didn't know you could sing?" Nick asked me as he smirked. I giggled back at him.

"Same" he smiled again, he suddenly looked really serious and didn't say anything for the next few seconds.

"What were you dreaming about me?" He asked me and I jumped, I opened my mouth but no words left them.

"Nothing"

By the time passed the room got empty and there were just a few employees here. I looked around because it felt awkward.

"Tell me" he begged me.

"No"

"I can't do this anymore" he said and left, but I stopped him. I didn't want him to leave but he looked so frustrated at my face.

"Don't tell me you didn't feel it because then you'd be fucking lying straight to my face." That serious look he gave me made me pretty worried, he wasn't playing around with me.

"I didn't" i said and shrugged, I lied, I can't help it. I'm with somebody else and he gotta respect that.

I turned my back at him and left the room, I walked towards the buss and it was empty as well, except for that Zion was there too. He hugged me and I hugged him back, he told me that everybody was leaving to eat at McDonald's and he asked me if he wanted me to come. I shook my head, I wasn't feeling like it. Especially after the conversation I had with Nick. I saw him leaving the door and I just sat on his bed thinking about what the fuck I was supposed to do. A few minutes went and I decided to check around the bus.

Zion's phone stood on the counter and I looked at it. I knew his password to his phone, he didn't know that. I looked around to check if anybody was here before I unlocked the phone but nobody was. Wouldn't it be cute to see what he's been saying about me to his friends? I opened the text with Brandon.

Brandon
So you love her?

Zion
Yes, she's the most precious thing I've ever had. I miss her.

Brandon
You can't go back.

I smiled at the texts he said about me, that was hella cute. I scrolled to check the ones he had with Edwin yesterday.

Edwin
Fuck bro you did what you did, you can't be lying to her, she's too good for you.

Zion
Ik but damn if I lost her.. I'll give u 100 bucks if u tell her that it was a dream and that I didn't cheat on her, she's just being crazy. Tell that to everybody.

Edwin
Fine. Fuck what if she finds out?

Zion
She won't, trust me! Just play along

Edwin
I cant believe u cheated on her with Layla

Zion
It's so dumb ik

Reading those texts made my hands shake, my tears fall down. The face that he was lying to me, making me look crazy. Did Nick agree to do this? I know that he would never.. it's a lie, everything's a lie right?
______________
Word count: 537
DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THIS STORY THANK YOU AND SHARE YOUR OPINIONS 💗