033 | One kiss can change everyrhing

"I think we should slow things down, this whole secret relationship is driving us both crazy" my heart broke into a million pieces, it wasn't something I was expecting from her.

"You're confused" I said to her as I covered my face with my hands.  I removed them and met her eyes again, I know she's confused.

"I'm not Nick, you know it's true, I make you go crazy and you make me go crazy. This.. this is too much for me" she said and left the door that stood there completely open, open for anybody to come in.

I hit the wall really hard over and over again as I let my anger out. I screamed and bursted into tears.. what the fuck did i do.

I walked out from the room. "Babyyy" I saw a drunk Gabby calling for me. She could barely even stand so I caught her. Gabby tried to pull my face closer to hers but I pushed her away, left her on the floor and walked downstairs.

Rey's pov

Zion walked up to me and grabbed my arm, he pulled me towards him and he dragged me outside as he crossed his arms and looked at me.

"I need to ask you something" my heart was racing so fast and I was scared of what was coming next.

"Do you want to stay with us at the PM house? I feel like you've distanced a lot since you know.." he asked me, I'm not staying at that house since I just told nick to stay away from me. I felt bad for breaking things off with him but he scared me, the way he hit him. Will he someday do that to me if I do something stupid?

"No"

"Please Rey. I'm begging you, I'll do anything" he said as I thought about it, me in that house with the boys and secretly in love with Nick.

"You owe me $50" he chuckled when I said that. He crossed his arms and smiled and my heart melted. We both stood there in front of the local and smiled at each other in a playful way.

"I owe you money for you to stay at my house?" It made me realize how dumb that sounded when he said it out loud. I actually missed Zion so much, I guess I took him for granted since I came back.

"I'll stay then" I nodded and he smiled. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, I did feel a little uncomfortable since I was just with Nick.

"I've missed you." It probably takes hours for a heart to melt but Zion made mine melt within seconds with those words. We were walked towards the Uber that would drive us home to pack my stuff.

We jumped in the black Range Rover Uber and he started driving and play some music. We were sitting in the back seat and we looked at each other as come home by Corey hommel was playing.

It was a soft song that went through my heart and made me jump when I looked at Zion.

His lips connected onto mine and I didn't respond to his kiss. His soft lips left mine as he stared into my eyes when his black bushy eyebrows furrowed. "Please don't ask, please don't ask" I thought as our eyes were staring into each other's souls.

"What's wrong" He asked me and I sighed, obviously he would ask me. I felt his soft arms crawling around my waist. I broke the eye contact and looked outside the window. It was dark but we were in the city, I enjoyed my view. I sighed and knew I had to play along; or else he would know. My head turned to meet his eyes again.

"Nothing" I pulled his face and made our lips met. This time I did respond to his kiss, but I thought of Nick the whole time.

His soft lips were still on mine and I had my hands on his jawline. I made him move backwards. I don't know if it was because I missed him or if it was about the fact that I was so upset over Nick.. but what happened happened and I'm not proud of it.