chapter 4 - at justin's

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER; I HAVE A QUESTION FOR Y'ALL; SHOULD I MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER, BUT PUBLISH LESS OR SHOULD I MAKE THEM LIKE THEY ARE NOW; SHORT BUT MORE CHAPTERS ? LET ME KNOW XO

On the last chapter of thank u, next — Third person's POV
'Ariana walked up the big white marble stairs. Once Ariana was upstairs she went right and went to the second room. Once she arrived she knocked on the door. Justin opened the door. "Hi" Ariana said. "Whoa- Um Hi" Justin responded...'

CHAPTER 4
Justin's POV (finally)
Wow. Ariana really listened when I asked her to put some other clothes on. She's looking fine as fuck, anyway I need this project to get up my grade, so I'm actually happy to be working with Ariana. She is a straight A student, so we should be fine. Ariana stood there awkwardly while holding her papers, pencils and who knows what else she brought. I moved aside so that Ariana could come in. Ariana walked past me and put her stuff on my desk before sitting on the stool next to it.

"Where do we start?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence. "I don't know, you tell me." Ariana responded, causing us to have an other awkward moment. Okay I take that back, I'm not that happy to be working with Ariana. I hope the tension will break after a while. "So, it's a biology project right?" I said trying to make some conversation... again "Hmm, yeah, I guess so." Ariana responded. Yeah, way to make things less awkward than the already were. "Let's just start on looking up information and then we can make our project." Ariana finally said.

After looking up information and writing it down for a good two hours we finally had enough to start making the project.

"Finally..." I said while sighing. "Ugh, I know, that was a hell lot of work." Ariana said, looking really tired. "We can stop here and work on the project tomorrow?" I said. Ariana just nodded and started packing her stuff. "You can eat with us if you want?" I offered, Ariana was actually pretty chill. I thought she would be way more boring but after talking to her for a while, she loosened up and she turned out to be a really nice girl to talk to. Ariana agreed to eat with us, which I was really happy about. "Let's go downstairs." I said while smiling at her.

Whenever I'm around her I just feel something that I usually don't feel while being around her, and I don't know what it is or why I am feeling this way. The feeling is hard to describe... Am I starting to like Ariana Grande ?

thank u, next • jariana On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara