chapter 7 - a bet

On the last chapter of thank u, next - Ariana's POV
'Cameron sees me sitting down on his table and he winks at me. He is really cute... I can't wait till Friday. At lunch the girls and I exchanged phone numbers and talked about the party. We decided to all go together. This is going to be my first ever party, believe it or not. Wish me luck.'

CHAPTER 7
Justin's POV
At lunch break I see Ariana sitting with a group of girls on the lacrosse table. This guy, who I believe is called Cameron Smith, winks at her. I clench my jaw. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. Alfredo, one of my best friends, notices me staring at the table. "Whatcha lookin' at?" He asks. "Nothing." I simply say. "I know when you're lying, I can see it in your face, Justin." Alfredo says, following the direction of my eyes. Fredo's eyes land on the lacrosse team's table. More specifically; on Ariana. "Ahhh, it's the new girl isn't it?" Alfredo happily says. "Her name is Ariana." I say, continuing to stare at her. "Ariana, huh? I heard she is going out with that Cameron guy from the lacrosse team. Apparently she is all over him. Are you going to his party this Friday?" Alfredo asks. "I was planning on it, depending if y'all would go. We aren't invited but we'll just show up, he probably wouldn't even notice." I say.

Then my friend, Chaz turns our way. "Aye Guys, let's make a bet. Whoever gets with that new girl, Ariana, first wins. The losers will do everything the winner tells them to do for a whole week, 24/7." He says, looking at all of us. Ryan, Alfredo, Cody and I. I could list all of the pros and cons in my head, but that would just be a waste of time. "Who's in?" Chaz asks. Alfredo looks at me and I just nod at him. "I am." I say and everyone agrees. Ariana must be going to Cameron's party this Friday, since they probably are a thing now, so this party is gonna be fire. I'm telling you.

After lunch break I walk over to Ariana. "Are we still on for after school? The project?" I ask her. She walks away from me while 'accidentally' bumping in to me with her right shoulder. "What the hell?!" Is say. "I heard you talking to that slut about me!" Ariana says while looking at me angrily. After giving me one last death glare she walks away with her new 'friend group'. I know a few of the girls. Courtney is Kiyan's younger sister. Kiyan is on our basketball team, and Kelsey is Noah's younger sister. Noah is the captain of the lacrosse team.

Like you probably already heard; the lacrosse team and the basketball team don't exactly go well together, so I am surprised that Courtney and Kelsey are actually friends. They probably don't give a fuck and think our hate is just about a game and that it is useless and childish, but the hate between the two teams is some real deep shit. But never mind, now ariana is mad at me. If she doesn't forgive me soon I'll definitely lose this bet.

I walk over to my next class, which is English. Ariana is in my English class and so are Ryan, Chaz and Cameron. Looks like I got some competition here. Once I walk into the classroom i see Ariana talking to Ryan and Chaz. Fuck. Ariana probably doesn't want to talk to so I'll go and stand next to them so Ariana will probably leave. That doesn't make my situation better, but it does make theirs worse. I walk over to Ryan and Chaz. "You guys are friends with this dick?" Ariana asks surprisingly while pointing at me and looking at Ryan and Chaz with disgust on her face. "Well it was nice talking to you." Ariana says while grabbing her bag and moving to the seat next to Cameron. That wasn't the plan but at least he is not in on our bet.

Justin: 0.
Chaz: 0.
Ryan: 0.
Alfredo: 0.
Cody: 0.
.....
Cameron: 583848392823839283848383848483.

HEY GUYS! DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? LET ME KNOW BY VOTING AND LEAVING A COMMENT. I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT SHORTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE, I AM JUST REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. I ALSO ADDED SOME PEOPLE TO THE CHARACTERS CHAPTER SO YOU CAN REREAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO CATCH UP. DON't FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE I SHOULD ADD.

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE THANK U, NEXT MUSIC VIDEO TOO? THIS IS GONNA BE ARIANA'S BEST VIDEO YET. I CAN FEEL IT. BYE NOW, TTYL.