chapter 10 - fucked up again

AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I HAVE A LITTLE THING THAT I WANT YOU TO READ ! THE END IS V IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT A NEW CHAPTER.
On the last chapter of thank u, next - Ariana's POV
Justin and i walk back to the benches where our teacher is explaining the next step; which is preparing a lesson that we are going to give to our other classmates. in the following weeks every 2 students are going to teach their classmates a specific game or sport. an other project with justin. i'm not complaining.

CHAPTER 10
Justin's POV
I think Ari has forgiven me, so I can't wait to do this project with her. Our school has multiple gyms so all of the groups who have to prepare a lesson get their own gym. I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but I'll ask Ariana. I run after her, since she is already walking in the direction of our gym. "Ari, wait up!" I call after her, making her turn around with a smile on her face.

I finally catch up. "What are we going to do?" Ariana asks, causing me to shrug. "I don't know, to be honest. Maybe I could teach the guys how to play basketball and you could teach the girls how to do some cheerleading tricks." I say while walking into our gym. "Yeah, we could do that." Ariana says while looking deeply into my eyes.

"I could teach you something too." I say. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist lol. "What?" She asks me with a confused look on her face. Doesn't she get it? I smirk at her and lean in. Ariana suddenly smashes her lips on mine, I didn't expect her to give in so quickly. Our lips move in sync, until Ariana pushes me away out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?" I ask, me being the one with a confused look on my face. "This. Us. YOU Justin. You have a girlfriend. Fuck this." Ariana screams at me before walking away, back to the girls locker room. GOOD I FUCKED UP AGAIN.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this is such a short chapter, but I promised to publish a new chapter again so this is better than nothing. I'll try to start publishing consistently again, I'm sorry. Let me know what you think, and what you think should or could happen next...

Also; have you guys seen the tu,n music video?! It's fucking amazing and record breaking. I'm so proud of Ariana.

IM GOING TO BE DOING THIS THING WHERE I NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF VOTES FOR YOU TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!
let's start easy

2 VOTES -- 1 COMMENT