Chapter 2: Things are tough without Uraraka

As soon as the bell rang, sharply disrupting the quiet atmosphere in the bathroom. It signalled the end of lunch, and with a few reassuring words from Izuku, and a lot of tissues, Uraraka went on her way home, much to Izuku's concern. He made a mental note to check on her later, but for now, he had a more immediate problem. He was stuck alone in the girl's bathroom, but that wasn't his fault. But that didn't matter now, he had to think. If he was caught, the consequences would be severe, and that wasn't even including the unimaginable torment and teasing he would get from the other members of Class 1: A.

Come on Izuku! What do I have to do?

Izuku gasped. He knew he shouldn't use it, but there was no other choice. His Quirk, One For All, could be used to give himself a boost in speed, hopefully a big enough boost to avoid anyone seeing him, or at least go so fast that people couldn't recognise who he was. Bracing himself, he mentally prepared the route for him to go through.

Take a right, down the corridor, left down the stairs, forward, Class 1: A on the right.

Focusing himself, he activated One For All: Full Cowling and burst out of the bathroom. Bouncing off the wall, he sprinted down the corridor, which mercifully was empty. Continuing his current trajectory, he jumped feet first at the end of the wall, ready to turn, before he slammed into the wall, leaving a loud crash and an upside-down Izuku. Confused, he held his hurting head, trying to see the obstacle that stopped him in the first place. Soon, his vision cleared and he realised what happened. A nightmarish figure stood over him.

Mr. Aizawa stared at his student, his eyes red from using his Quirk. His face was rugged and rough, but still held the aggressive glare that left an impression on many of the first years on their first day at U.A. But here, half-way through the term on a particularly cloudy day, that glare was the most frightening thing Izuku had ever seen, well at least until Urar- No, that is a part of the story for later, but you get the point, Izuku was scared and Aizawa was angry. And Izuku knew what would happen next.

He didn't even make a noise as he grabbed Izuku by the scruff of the neck and pushed him forward, following All Might's prodigy down the corridor, heading towards the classroom. Izuku started to shake, a mixture of fear and concern flowed through him, his classmates and Uraraka was the focus of his thoughts.

Perhaps it was just Izuku, but as soon as he went into the classroom, he could feel all the eyes from his classmates staring into him, judging him for a crime they didn't know he had committed. He couldn't hear their words, instead blocking everyone out and sitting in his seat, his mind starting to drift to Uraraka again, before being sharply brought back to Earth by the sound of a moron.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PERVERT!" Bakugo shouted, after Aizawa had finished explaining something, startling all in the nearby proximity.

"Ah! No it's not like that!" Izuku shouted, blushing a deep crimson shade of red.

"Relax, Bakugo you don't even know if it was him." Kirashima tried to calm him down, but to no avail as usual.

"OF COURSE IT WAS HIM YOU DUMBASS IT'S DEKU!" Angrily, Bakugo raised his voice even higher.

"Bakugo! Shut up or its detention for you too!" Aizawa growled, gaining the attention of the room, causing Bakugo to go back to his seat.

"You too? Has Midoriya got a detention as well?" Tenya asked, being as forward and punctual as he normally is.

"Yes, now shut up whilst i go to sleep."

"Of course Sir!"

Aiwaza rolled out his yellow sleeping bag as Tenya bowed and sat back down, before the rest of the class gathered around Izuku, lowering their voices this time.

"Detention? What exactly did you do?" Asked Yaoyoruzu.

"Err I-I can explain!" Izuku stammered, before remember how upset Uraraka was, and he realized he couldn't just say what her problem was.

"Just not at the moment."

The whole class looked at each other in confusion, before deciding not to press any further.

"Does anyone know where Ochaco is?" Asui asked, the frog like person changing the subject.

"Oh she had to go home." Izuku stated bluntly, not thinking.

Again the class focused their attention on Izuku, confused.

"Why?"

"I can't say."

"Izuku, this detention and her going home aren't connected are they?" Ashido asked, somewhat nervously.

"No! Well sorta, but it isn't like it seems!"

"It's not what i'm thinking is it?" Mineta asked, god knows what thought was going on inside his head.

"No! No no no Mineta it's definitely not what you're thinking. It's never what you are thinking! I will explain just i can't right now."

"Creep." Kaminari accused.

"Shut up, no it's not what you're thinking. Uraraka had to go home for personal reasons, though how Midoriya got caught up in it I don't know. She will be back tomorrow. Midoriya, your detention is to clean the entirety of dorm 1A AND 1B. You will start this task tomorrow, and if you don't finish by the end of the week you'll have to clean 1C as well. Now get out of my sight you all have lessons." Aizawa piped in, having been awakened from his nap.

They still didn't trust him though, and all left the scene hastily, including Tenya, who would normally wait for Izuku. He sighed, it was going to be a long 24 hours.

A/N

I'm new to wattpad, having only used fanfiction.net so i don't know how things work around here. Also i rewrote this chapter twice, once because i didn't save (sigh) and the other cause i thought this chapter was boring. Also please say if you want more plot stuff or mushy romantic stuff, i really don't care which i just dont want to bore you guys. Also thanks for the people adding this to their reading list, BYE