Rules

1.)  This is an individual roleplay, so there will be no chains of anybody besides me and the other roleplayer. Jumping into another chain without permission lands you with a trike. 

2.) Put detail into your responses, at least 3 sentences, though I expect more than that from everyone. I also expect proper grammar/spelling, though I do understand that everybody makes mistakes or English may not be your native language.

3.) You may tag me after two days of no response [48 hours], as I may be busy or in a place without a proper connection. After that, you may tag me every day unless I give you a reason why I am unable to respond.

4.) Censor cursing however you like, and do try to keep it to a minimum if possible. 

5.) Fill out your form. Self-explanatory.

6.) NSFW/Smut is not allowed and will be time-skipped. I do not like roleplaying sex scenes, but if you honestly do, I am sure there are many books out there better suited for you.

7.) I have had numerous roleplay books before, and they all had the same problem; everybody was roleplaying with only a few characters and leaving the rest to the dust. This is why I have imposed a limit to the number of roleplays per characters. The number of slots may change if everybody wants to roleplay with that character, and if you see all the slots are filled, don't ask to roleplay with them.

That is it for now. If I have any more rules or guidelines, they will be given their own chapters. If you are reading these rules months after it was originally published, I would suggest skimming through the chapters to see any announcements or updates. I hope you enjoy!