The Bloody Boyfriend // 0|5

❝Isn't this how it's supposed to go?❞

・゚: *✧・゚:* General *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Name】
Cyrus Winters

【Age】
17

【Species】
Human

【Date Of Birth】
August 23rd

【Gender/Sex】
Male

【Sexuality】
Homosexual (gay)

・゚: *✧・゚:* Looks *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Picture】

【Description】Cyrus is a lean boy, standing at 5'10 without almost any sort of muscle like most of the other boys at his school

【Description】
Cyrus is a lean boy, standing at 5'10 without almost any sort of muscle like most of the other boys at his school. He has dark-blue that he enjoys to dye, and dark blue eyes [unlike in the picture], with a pair of round glasses. He has pale skin and the remnants of scars and bruises, often around his arms, neck and face. He often wears a simple white shirt, black pants and shoes, and a jacket he got from his current "boyfriend".

【Other】
On the first day of his senior year, Cyrus came to school with a bloody nose, claiming it was from running into a door. From then on, he was often known as the "Glass Boy" for being very clumsy and seemingly getting himself hurt a lot.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Mental *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Personality】
Cyrus is often a quiet boy who doesn't like to speak his mind or share his opinions. He tends to go along with whatever his boyfriend thinks and feels, though he never seems very happy to do so. He seems constantly paranoid or nervous about everything and is very jumpy as well. If he trusts you, he can be very emotional and may often cry a lot.

【Disorders】
Though he has not been diagnosed, he has been showing signs of depression since the beginning of his senior year, especially after he started going out with his current boyfriend.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Relationships *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Current Status】
Dating

Boyfriend: Jacob Lynch

【Interested in Dating?】No

No

【Relationship with Family】
Cyrus has never been close with his father or mother, as his Dad was physically abusive towards him, and his Mom was cold and hardly showed Cyrus any sort of affection. He was closest with his younger brother, Max, though he hasn't seen him in almost a year.

【Relationship with Peers】
Most of his peers think he's a bit skittish and boring at times since he always agrees with whatever they say and hardly seems to have any original opinions. He isn't really bullied or picked on, but not a popular kid by a long shot.

【Friends】
He doesn't have many actual friends, though he does know some of his boyfriend's friends, if that counts as anything.

【Enemies】
His parents.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Past *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Backstory】
Cyrus grew up in a very religious, homophobic, and abusive household, made even worse by the fact that he knew he was gay since middle school. He managed to keep his sexuality a secret until the summer after 11th grade, when he met his current boyfriend, Jacob Lynch, his mother finding out about their relationship soon after it started. Cyrus was promptly abandoned by his parents, kicked out of his own house and forced to live on the streets. Thankfully, Jacob let him live with him. This seemed perfect to Cyrus, being able to live with his boyfriend away from the abuse of his family. But, Cyrus would soon discover how wrong his decision was.

Jacob came from his own home of issues and scars, and as time progressed, began to take out his anger or frustration on Cyrus. Things escalated as the months went on, with Cyrus enduring every moment of it. He loved Jacob, and he believed Jacob loved him too, even if he became angry with him sometimes. He never really had someone that loved him before, so Cyrus clings onto Jacob and stays together with him, even after the abuse he endures.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Scenarios *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Scenario 1】

You were friends with Jacob Lynch, as the two of you had gone to primary school together. Today, you were hanging out with him and his group of friends when he said he wanted to introduce you to his boyfriend, Cyrus Winters, who stood beside him. He clung to Jacob's arm, a nervous smile on his face as he glanced towards you. "Hello," He said quietly, giving you a small wave. "I'm Cyrus."

You...?

【Scenario 2】

Make it up!