Sammy // 1|5

❝I don't think I've ever met someone like you before.❞

・゚: *✧・゚:* General *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Name】
Samantha ["Sammy"] Wilder

【Age】
17

【Species】
Human

【Date Of Birth】
October 2nd

【Gender/Sex】
Female

【Sexuality】
Bisexual, is attracted to both genders

・゚: *✧・゚:* Looks *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Picture】

【Description】Sammy is a tall girl, around 5'11 with an average frame and a bit of muscle from often helping her Dad afterschool, though it is usually not obvious until she takes off her jacket

【Description】
Sammy is a tall girl, around 5'11 with an average frame and a bit of muscle from often helping her Dad afterschool, though it is usually not obvious until she takes off her jacket. She has tanned skin and a farmer's tan on her arms, though because she always wears her jacket, you can't see it. She has short brown hair that is cut at around her chin, her bangs often swept to the side. She has dark brown eyes and the occasional birthmark or small scar on her arms from working in construction with her Dad.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Mental *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Personality】
Sammy is a nice person, calm and collected and tries her best to be polite to everyone, even if they aren't the same in return. She is welcoming and always happy to make new friends, especially those that are different from her. She is adventurous and always ready for a challenge and hopes to explore the world. Though she is polite, she has a sharp wit and will often make sly, underlying comments that most don't understand until after the fact. If she considers you a friend, she is a great person to be around. If not, you might find her words more passive-aggressive than anything.

【Disorders】

None

・゚: *✧・゚:* Relationships *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Current Status】

Single

【Interested in Dating?】

Sure

【Relationship with Family】

She has a good relationship with her Mom and Dad, though she says they can be a bit overbearing at times. 

【Relationship with Peers】

Most of her peers find her a friendly person to be around. While she is not necessarily popular, she is known as being a good person to go to if you ever need to talk.

【Friends】

She has a lot, though her closest friend is a girl named Aria O'Brian. She is also familiar with Cyrus Winters [another OC in this book], though they aren't close.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Past *:・゚✧*:・゚  

【Backstory】

Nothing too interesting. Born to a happy couple a few months after their wedding day, grew up as an only child with very supportive parents. Even when she came out as bisexual, her parents loved her all the same and continued to treat her with kindness and respect. While her grandparents might not feel the same way, Sammy doesn't let that get to her.

【Traumatic Events】

None

【Favorite Memory】

Her first time seeing snow on Christmas day with her parents.

【Least Favorite Memory】

Her dog getting run over by a truck when she was really little. She got a small cartoon dog tattooed on her ankle to remember him.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Scenarios *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Scenario 1】

Make it up!