The Witch Doctor // 0|5

❝I'm a hero, not a villain.❞

・゚: *✧・゚:* General *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Name】
Mikal Smith, otherwise known as "The Witch Doctor"

【Age】
Over 150 years old, appears around 18 or so

【Species】
Human

【Date Of Birth】
September 14, 1836

【Gender/Sex】
Male

【Sexuality】
Bisexual, attracted to both genders

・゚: *✧・゚:* Looks *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Picture】

【Description】Mikal is a lean, usually underweight male standing at around 5'11 without any muscle or fat

【Description】
Mikal is a lean, usually underweight male standing at around 5'11 without any muscle or fat. He has deep, almond-coloured skin with dark brown, nearly black hair. He has dark brown eyes that seem nearly lifeless at times from their sunken and hallow appearance.

【Other】
He has six piercings, three on each ear.

・゚: *✧・゚:* Mental *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Personality】
Despite what he had done throughout his life and the misery he has caused, Mikal does not seem to be necessarily evil if you were to encounter him. He is a somewhat cheerful, optimistic person who seems to always be smiling. But, he actually nears being a sociopath for his lack of remorse or grief over his actions, and has no problem hurting others for his amusement or to do what he considers to be the "right thing." He is stubborn, refusing to admit his mistakes or faults, and may severely hurt anyone who dares to call him a villain.

【Disorders】
He is not diagnosed with anything, but definitely has an array of disorders due to his past

・゚: *✧・゚:* Relationships *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Current Status】
Single

【Interested in Dating?】
If he doesn't kill you first, sure

【Friends】
None

【Enemies】
Families of those he has murdered, those he targets, basically everyone really

・゚: *✧・゚:* Fighting *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Weaknesses】
He us not physically strong by himself, and is very weak in hand-to-hand combat. He can become rash and make poor decisions when angry, and has a bit of a temper as well. He tries himself out very easily too.

【Strengths】
Mikal is able to use the powers of demons, as he sold his soul to some many years ago. This can include creating illusions, teleportation, telekinesis, etc.

【Fighting Style】
He will often attack someone when they are vulnerable or not prepared, making it quick and easy so he can escape if need be.

【Victim, Attacker, or Bystander?】
Attacker

・゚: *✧・゚:* Past *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Backstory】
Mikal was born into slavery in the early 1800's with his two older sisters. His life was constantly a nightmare of physical labor, constant punishments, and the fear of being killed just because he did not have the same skin colour as them. It was when Mikal was 17 that he finally snapped from it all after seeing his eldest sister being beaten to death. He knew he would have to do something, anything, to get revenge on the horrid man that had destroyed his family and life. So, after months of preparation, Mikal made a pact with 5 demons, splitting up his soul in return for one power from each. Telekenisis, illusions, teleportation, the power of fire, and natural immortality  [cannot die of natural causes]. Using these powers, Mikal slaughtered the family that had kept him in bondage, but ended up killing the rest of his family in the crossfire. Fueled by pure rage, Mikal did not let this stop him, and went on to destroy over 17 homes, believing he would save everybody, though ended up killing most of them in the process.

・゚: *✧・゚:*  Scenarios  *:・゚✧*:・゚

【Scenario 1】
Make it up!