Chapter 3 (on the run!)

Baldi: The new girl looked nervous as I took her paper. She got the first two questions correct, but when I saw the third one... that's when I knew why she was nervous...

I slammed the paper on my desk and grabbed my ruler quickly... I saw her grab her stuff quickly and leave. That's when I went after her...

Y/n: I knew I got the last one wrong when he slammed the paper on his desk. I had to do something, I couldn't just sit there! So I fled from the room and ran into the bully as I turned the corner.

He said the same thing he said before, so I gave him some of the soda I had and ran past him. I had 2 cans and now I have 1. I kept running until I saw sweep again! I asked him if he could "sweep me up" and he agreed.

After a few minutes, I told him this was far enough and he stopped. I thanked him and he said "anything for you" and that's when I felt my face heat up. Crap, I think I fell for the janitor...

Sure hope not because that would be kinda weird... I walked off and saw the lunch room. "I could use something to eat after a while" I said to myself. I walked in there and there was only tables... no lunch lines or anything. I wasn't the only one in there though.

The principle was in there. So was playtime and the bully. I sat somewhere by myself and thankfully, I packed my lunch last night before going to bed. I was eating my lunch until someone burst though the lunchroom doors... It was Mr. Baldi!

Sorry this chapter is so short guys! I wanted to make sure people actually liked it before I continue on. If nobody likes it, I'll delete it and make a story better than this one. You can ask for me to do any character x reader stories if you want. I can make them lemons if you also want that. *wink wink* ^w^