Good mornings.

Jeana's p.o.v

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing, I reached over and turned it off. 7am, time to get up.

I tried to get out of bed but I couldn't, I looked and saw my Husband Jesse's arm around my waist. I smiled and moved it.

"Jeana". He groaned and rolled over onto his stomach.

"Jesse get up, it's 7am". I said as I patted his back.

"Fine". He mumbled sitting up. I kissed his lips then stood up.

"I'll go wake the boys". I said as I walked out of our room, we just recently moved into this apartment, me and Jesse love it, but the boys are still getting used to it.

I walked down the big hall until I reached the last door, I opened the door and walked in, to the boys' room.

We just finished decorating they're room, Mostly everything in they're room was Black and White, the walls, the furniture, the sheets. Everything. But the thing I loved most was the H and C above they're single beds at each side of the room. We also decided that the boys could have a flat screen tv on the wall right in the middle, and an Xbox One which Hayes is never off of.

I walked over and opened the curtains letting the light hit the room I then walked to the left and decided to walk my baby boy Cameron first, since he's easier to walk up.

"Cameron". I said softly while playing with his hair, he's always loved it. His big browns eyes opened and instantly.

"Good morning mom". He smiled. I reached down and kissed his head.

"Morning baby, time to get up or you'll be late for school". I said. He nodded and sat up.

I walked over to the right, time to wake up my other baby boy.

"Hayes". I said softly. He groaned and rolled over to his stomach, jeez I wonder who just did that.

"Hayes". I said again but this time louder. He let out another groan.

"Mom let me sleep". He mumbled.

"Hayes get up, I mean it". I said sternly.

"Mom!". He whined and put his pillow over his face.

"Don't make me get your dad". I said. He quickly sat up.

"Okay, I'm up". He said as his blue eyes popped opened, I laughed and kissed his head.

"Hurry up and get ready. Don't want to be late for school". I said as I begun to walk out.

I walked back down the hallway and into mine and Jesse's room, I got changed into my gym clothes and put my hair into a pony tail.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I felt something behind me. I turned around and saw Jesse in his gym clothes.

"Did you wake the boys?". He asked as he grabbed his toothbrush.

"Yeah, Cameron woke up straight away". I said as I looked in the mirror.

"And Hayes?". He said as he put tooth paste on his brush.

"He refused but then I said 'I'll get your dad' then he woke up". I laughed. Jesse shook his head.

"That boy". He said as he started brushing his teeth.

"Okay, I'll go and get started on breakfast". I said as I walked out of our bathroom and to the kitchen.

I quickly feed Nylah and Bamboo, then started making bacon and eggs.