Butterfingers!

Jesse's p.o.v

Me and Jeana just finished at the gym, I was sitting in the drivers seat of my car with my camera facing me.

"What up dope fresh nation!". I said as I saluted the camera.

"Me and Jeana just went ham at the gym". I said facing the camera to Jeana.

"He said he was only going for a couple of hours, but we stayed there for six hours!". Jeana said eyeing me.

"Had to go ham Jeana". I said as I started up the car.

"Now it's time to go pick up the boys from school, we're gonna take them to the sports centre cause' Cameron hasn't found a sport yet". I said.

"Oh we also need to get Hayes a new cup". Jeana said. I looked at her.

"A cup? Oh a wiener cup!". I laugh. Jeana quickly smacked my arm.

"Ow!". I whined and start laughing again.

"Don't laugh, he needs a new one because when he was playing football he lost it". She said.

"How can you lose something in your pants on the football field?". I asked.

"Ask Hayes". She laughed. I turned off the camera and continued driving to the boys' school.

~

I pulled up to the school and watched hundreds of kids pilling out. I spotted Cameron first walking with Alfie.

I watched as he said goodbye to Alfie and climbed into the car.

"Hey buddy". I said looking back at him

"Hi". He mumbled.

"How was school?". Jeana asked.

"Okay, I got an A+ on my geography text". He said.

"Well done buddy!". I praised him.

"Yeah, well done cam". Jeana said.

"Speaking on tests, isn't your brother in your geography class?". I asked looking back at Cameron.

"Yeah". He said.

"What did he get on his test?". I asked. He quickly looked down and played with his fingers.

"Cameron?". I said as I dragged his name. He quickly bit his lip.

"Is there anything you would like to tell me or you mom?". I said raising an eyebrow. He quickly shook his head.

I was about to talk when Hayes jumped into the car.

"Hayes". I said sternly looking at him.

"I didn't do it!". He quickly said looking at me.

"No. Geography Hayes, what happened in geography?". I said looking at him.

He glanced at Cameron who was looking down.

"Uhh, we got our test results back". He said grabbing his strings on his hoodie.

"And what did you get?". I asked as I started driving.

"An F". He mumbled.

"An F?! Seriously Hayes?! What did we agree on?". I shouted.

"T-that if I didn't get my grades up, you were gonna take away my xbox one". He said.

"And that's what I'm gonna do". I said as I drove to the sports centre.

I heard him sigh. I mean it if he doesn't get his grades up I'm gonna also make him stop playing football.

-

Hayes' p.o.v

Great my xbox is getting taken off me! I bet Cameron told dad on me for falling the test!

"Okay boys, were here". Mom said.

I looked out the window and saw that dad had parked in the sport centre parking lot.

"Now I want you on your best behaviour". Dad said as we all got out the car. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw dad.

"I mean you". He said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and walked next to Cameron.

"Cameron". I whispered. He quickly looked at mom and dad who already were a couple of feet away.

"Yeah?". He whispered back.

"Let's have fun in here". I smirked.

"Uhh, I don't think we should". He said pushing his glasses up.

"C'mon don't be a chicken". I said.

"Fine". He said looking down.

"Boys c'mon!". Mom shouted. Me and Cameron caught back up with them.

"Okay, me and you mom are going to look at the gym stuff, you guys stay here until we get back". Dad said. Me and Cameron nodded.

I turned around and saw a bunch of footballs, I grabbed one and waited till mom and dad were gone.

"What are you doing?". Cameron gasped.

"Were gonna play catch". I said backing up.

"What if we break something?". Cameron said as he started biting his nails.

"Pfffft, I play football we won't break anything". I said and then on cue i back up a little to far and fell into a bunch of woman's sports bras.

"Ew!". I shouted as i quickly got up. I looked at Cameron who was laughing.

"Here catch this!". I shouted as I threw the ball towards him. He jumped up but the ball flew past his fingers and right into a glass window causing it to smash into tiny pieces.

My eye went big as the alarm bell rang. Cameron started shaking.

"Ohhhh butterfingers!". I shouted at him.

"I-I can't catch a ball". He said.

Then I saw mom and dad and a bunch of workers walking right towards me.

Great, Next thing I know I'm running around the store trying to get away from them, but that didn't last long as I didn't look where I was going and I ran right into dad's arms.

He quickly threw me over his shoulder.

"You're. In. So. Much. Trouble.". He said.

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Hayes! Decided to upload now, remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!