Outsider of The Wellens?

Hayes' p.o.v

I watched as dad ran towards us and pushed me aside then pulled a shaky Cameron out of the pool.

I backed away a little knowing dad would be pissed and by the look on his face he was.

"Are you okay Cameron?" Dad asked as he wrapped a towel around him which Mom just ran up and gave him.

"Y-yeah". He stuttered. Great, his stutter is back.

I was about to make a break for it when I saw dad turn around and walk up to me, right now I was scared of him.

"What on earth were you thinking?! You know he can't swim good but you push him in!". He scream in my face causing everyone near by to look at us.

"I-" I stopped when he stepped closer to me.

"You're such an idiot Hayes, he could of drowned!". His face was red and I'm sure I saw some steam come out his ears.

"Jesse please calm down". I turned my head and saw mom hugging Cameron to her chest, she's never done that with me. Just then guilt and sadness flooded my body.

Dad took a deep breath then looked at Cameron.

"Let's just go home". He said guiding both mom and Cameron back to the sun beds, leaving me there. Sometimes I feel un wanted in this family, for crying out loud I look nothing like them.

I ran my fingers through my hair and slowly followed. As soon i got to the sun beds all what was left was my shirt and vans. I watched them walk to the car and sighed again.

I grabbed my stuff and followed them and got into the car.

I didn't speak though out the car ride I sat with my head down, I could feel eyes on me the whole time and I knew it was Cameron.

Cameron's p.o.v

I looked over at Hayes and saw him looking down, even know my brother teased me all the time and he got in trouble I still feel bad for him.

I felt dad park the car then I un buckled myself and got out.

"Hayes go straight to you're room". I looked over and saw dad glaring at Hayes who quickly looked down and followed us back to the apartment.

Once we got I wanted to go and talk to Hayes but mom dragged me to the kitchen and examined my body.

"Mom I'm fine". I said.

I watched as she let go of me then wiped her tears.

"I was just checking to make sure you- I'm sorry". I watched she quickly walked away sobbing, I sighed.

I walked to mine and Hayes' room, I walked in and saw him sitting on his bed.

"Hayes". I said as I walked over and sat on my bed facing him.

"Look I don't want one of you're petty talks again". He said looking at me, wow he really has no emotion in his face.

"Mom and dad are really upset". I say looking down.

"You don't think I know that? The only time they're upset is because of me!". He said rather loudly this time.

"That's not true". I say looking back up.

"How would you know that? You're the perfect son they look too. The one who gets all the praise, you're the one they look forward to seeing every morning and once school is finished... y-you get hugs and I love yous". He screamed.

"What do I get? I get groundings and I get yelled at, I'm nothing but a disappointment to his family". He said looking back down.

"You can change". I said quietly.

"Don't you think I've tried that? I've tried to change but I just can't, I studied so hard for that geography test and I failed, I fail at everything... I fail at being a brother and a son". He cried putting his face in his hands.

This is the first time I've seen my brother cry, it hurt.

"I'll help you". I said.

"What?". He said looking up.

"I'll help you change, I'll help you with everything". I said.

"How?". He said sitting up.

"We're going to trade places, you're going to be good and I'll be bad". I smiled.

"You can't be bad if you're life depending on it". He said standing up.

"Oh yeah, watch". I walked out of our room and looked back and saw Hayes following. I went to dad's closet and walked in grabbing q few pairs of his Jordan's and went to the bathroom and dropped them into the bath then turning the water on.

"Cameron, dad is going to kill you". Hayes said.

"I know". I smirked but then remembered what I was doing.

"What am I going to do?! I'm so scared!". I screamed.

"Just play the bad boy, okay?". Hayes said and I nodded.

"Dad! Cameron filled the bath with you're Jordan's!". Hayes shouted. I quickly looked at him.

"What are you doing?!". I screamed/ whispered.

"I'm being you". He smirked.

Then I saw dad running in, okay show time.

"Hayes! What the fuck have you done?!". Dad screamed and be quickly pulled his Jordan's out of the bath.

"It was me". I said. He turned around and looked at me shocked.

"Cameron this was you?". He said shocked.

I nodded. "Yeah". I said leaning on the wall putting my arms on my chest, I looked over at Hayes and saw him face palming.

"I'm disappointed Cameron, you won't be getting you're allowance and you're grounded". He said his voice deeper. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay both of you go to you're room, now". He said trying to dry his Jordan's with a towel.

Me and Hayes walked out and back to our room.

"Welcome to the club brother". Hayes said patting my back.

"That felt wrong". I said sitting on my bed.

"You'll get used to it". He said smiling.

"I guess I will". I sighed.

"Oh by the way you can't do homework". Hayes said ripping my text books.

This is going to be hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this sucks anyways remember to leave a comment on what should happened next!

Who's you're favourite twin? Hayes or Cameron?