The water park

Cameron's p.o.v
It's been a week since Hayes was on my case, he still is. He's been sneaking up on me, following me he's even been in the bathroom when I've been trying to shower!

Maybe I should just tell him and my parents I dance, I mean what's the worse that can happen.

I was sitting at the table doing next weeks homework when mom and dad walked in.

"Hey baby". Mom said sitting next to me and looking at my work.

"Hi mom". I smiled and looked back down at my work.

"Cam, it's Saturday why are you doing homework?". She said running her hand through my hair.

"Just wanted to get it finished". I said as I shut my text book and looked at her.

"I wish you're brother was like that... Anyways you're dad thought it would be a good idea if we go to the waterpark he really wants to go because a new slide has opened up and he wants to try out his new go pro". She smiled and stood up.

"Uh okay". I said as I stood up and grabs my books.

"It's hot outside so go put you're shorts on". She smiled and walked away.

I walked to mines and Hayes room, I walked in and put my books on my desk and looked around. I saw Hayes standing in nothing out his shorts looking out the window.

"What are you doing?". I asked as I walked over.

You see Hayes can be trusted at a window, we like in an apartment in the middle of Philly and well he likes to throw stuff at people down below.

"I'm checking out the hot girls down there". He said looking at me.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my shorts and put them on.

"You know mom and dad don't like you at the window". I said.

"I don't care Cameron!". He shouted and then on cue dad appeared in our room.

"Hayes get away from the window!". He shouted I kind of flinched but luckily no one noticed.

"What's the point in having a window if I can't look out it". Hayes said quite sassily if you ask me.

"Because you can be trusted near one, get you're shoes on we're just leaving". And with that dad was gone.

I looked over at Hayes and saw him quietly mocking dad, I shook my head and put my converse on and stood up.

Jeana's p.o.v

I grabbed a bag what had mine, Jesse and the boys' swimming stuff in it and stood up.

"Babe lets go, the boys are ready". Jesse shouted through the apartment, I grabbed my phone and walked to the front door where Jesse and the boys where standing.

"Hayes go put on a shirt". I said looking at him.

He groaned then turned and went to his room and came back wearing a BFvsGF shirt, I smiled then followed Jesse out of the apartment and to the car.

Once everyone was in the car Jesse started driving I looked back at the boys and saw Hayes messing with his seat belt.

"Hayes, put you're seat belt on properly please". I said watching him wrapping his seat belt around his face.

He looked at me then put it on and buckle himself in.

"Thank you". I smiled and turned back around.

"I'm bored, can I go on you're phone dad?". Hayes whined, I saw Jesse reach into his pocket and hand Hayes his phone.

I pulled out the camera and switched it on.

Hayes p.o.v

I started taking lots of selfies of myself on dads phone he wasn't really paying attention as he was driving and mom was vlogging.

I started recording on his phone and faced it towards Cameron.

"We see the weakling of a brother in his natural habitat". I said in my Australian accent. He looked at me and quickly covered his face.

"Stop it Hayes". He whined into his arm. Then next thing I know dads phone was yanked out of my hand, I turned my head and saw mom holding dads phone.

"What did you do Hayes?". She said raising her eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Nothing". I mumbled. She turned back around and looked through dads phone i swear he giggled at a few of the pictures then looked at the video.

"Hayes that was mean". She said giving dad his phone back. I groaned I really need to be out his car right now.

~

We've been at the water park for over an hour now, I've been on every slide and in every pool, right now me and dad were standing in line, we're gonna raced down two slides, and I'm sure I'm gonna beat him.

"What slide do you think is the fastest?". He said I turned around and saw him facing the go pro towards me. I shrugged and looked at the slides

"They look the same". I said looking at him. He nodded.

"Okay let's make a bet the loser has to be the victim in the next prank...". He said as his eyes went big.

"And the winner doesn't get prank for a month". He said. I nodded.

"Okay, deal". I said as I started walking up the stairs to the slides.

Once we got up we looked at the slides.

"Okay what one do you wanna go down?". Dad said. I looked at them both.

"Red". I said as I walked up and stood in front of it.

"Okay, I go down blue". He said standing in front of the blue.

"Go". The lifeguard said and I swung myself down the slide, laughing every time I took a sharp turn, I watched as it got lighter then I was in the water I swam up to the surfer and watched as dad came down. I laughed and swam out the pool and waited on him.

"I won!". I cheered when he got out.

"Beginners luck". He said walking over to mom who was vlogging us.

"Actual I've been down that slide twice". I smirked and walked to mom.

I watched mom and dad go over to the sun beds where our towels are, I looked around and spotted camera standing at the edge of the deep pool watching people go down slides.

I sneaked up on him and pushed him in hearing him scream, I laughed and looked at him in the water.

He started kicking his leg and throwing his arms around trying to keep himself above the water.

"H-Hayes you know I can't swim good!". He screamed at me, I leaned on my knees and smirked at him.

"I don't care". I said laughing.

I saw a big shadow behind me and I stood up and spun around.

"Hayes!".

Crap, it was dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updating this story, sorry for the long wait, anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think is going to happen to Hayes? Leave a comment and tell me you're ideas!