Cold arguments.

Hayes' p.o.v

I was in so much trouble, dad wouldn't stop shouting in the car telling me 'how stupid I was' and that 'why can't I be more like Cameron' I'm sick of everyone telling me to be like Cameron!

I snapped out my thoughts when I heard car doors open and close, I realised I was the only still in the car, so I slowly un buckled myself and got out.

I saw mom and Cameron walking a head to the apartment and an angry looking dad waiting on me.

I gulped and put my head down, I stuffed my hands on my pockets and started kicking stones as I walked towards him.

"Your grounded". he said sternly, then with that he started walking to the apartment leaving to me walk alone.

I sighed and walked to the apartment. When I walked in I only saw mom and Cameron sitting at the table.

"Where did dad go?". I asked as I walked to the table.

"He needs time to calm down". Mom said. Then she mentioned me to take a seat, which I did.

We sat in silence for a few moments until dad came back through, I snaked down in my chair, watching him pace.

"How could you have been so stupid?". He said looking me dead in the eye.

He thinks I'm stupid, Wow. I know I'm not good and reading and stuff but he called me stupid, I sighed and sunk even further in my chair.

"You just cost me and you mom 600 dollars to get that window replaced!". He said, I'm surprised he isn't shouting yet.

"I'm sorry". I said looking at them both.

Dad let out a groan then looked at me.

"Why can't you be more like Cameron?". He said looking at us both, I quickly glanced over at Cameron who was too busy reading a book to pay attention to what's going on.

That's it, I've had it with people saying that! I quickly slammed my fists onto the table catching both mom and Cameron by surprise and I stood up.

"Be more like Cameron?! I don't want to be like Cameron, I don't know if you've noticed but he's a loser! He only has one friend, he's a complete nerd! And I have to share a room with h because he's scared of sleeping by himself! He has a night light for crying out loud! I wish I was an only child!". I shout in anger.

Mom and dad eyes went big and Cameron started crying.

"I'm sorry you feel that why...

Just go to your room Hayes, I'm really disappointed in you". Dad said? Wait he didn't shout, but he's disappointed.

I didn't say anything else I walked to mine and Cameron's room and played the xbox, slowly forgetting that everything happened.

Cameron's p.o.v

I watched as Hayes walked out of the room, I quickly wiped my tears. Dad kneeled down in front of me.

"He doesn't mean it buddy, he's just mad". He said softy, at this point mom was rubbing circles in my back.

"N-no, he doesn't. He's right". I said looking down.

"Don't ever think that way about yourself Cameron, you're not a loser or a nerd, your just a really smart boy". Mom said.

"Thanks mom and dad, can I go over to Alfie's? I have to do some studying" I really hate lying to them.

"Sure cam, do you want me to drove you over?". Dad said standing up.

"U-uh no thanks, I'll just ride on my bike". I said standing up.

I started walking to the door.

"Be home for nine Cameron!". Mom shouted.

"O-okay, um I think you guys need to help Hayes, I think he's dyslectic". I quickly says as I grab my bike and cycle away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!