school

Lord knows i hate coming to this ghetto ass school, seven dam classes a day like who came up with dis b.s..... Im sitting in my first class when the teacher calls my name all great what i do now😒😒😒😒😒😒.. Hey nicole the principal would like to see you in his office right now, all hell what his creepy looking ass wants. Five minutes later i walk in his office he looks at me and say nicole would you like to show the new student around😒😒😒 yeah sure Mr. Williams i would love to show the new student around by then the door open and this caramel skin tone boy with light brown eyes walks in so I introduced myself hi my name is Nicole principal Williams ask me to show you around school today what is your name sir he said my name is Kai and I just transfer from California my mom has a new job out here working at smithhill Hospital. Im thinking in my head lord this boy is so dam fine.. I asked to see his schedule by surprise we have the same classes together this should be interesting after showing him around for almost 2 hours it was time for lunch so I showed him where to go and who not to hang with I told him not to hang out with the jocks their full of yourself only thing you worried about is who they're going to f*** or who they going to go get drunk then it has a little snotty cheerleaders nobody likes them they're known for being the plastic around School and then we have our soccer players  basketball players and the Nerds which as I'm considered as cuz I make all A's I'm here to get my education unlike them but hey in order to make it out this little town they call Smithfield you need a good education..