Will

Lol about time i get my only chapter.. Hey sexy ladys my name is Will im nicole oldest brother ..Im 18 All the ladys love me like who wouldn't im fine as fuck... Im chilling at home with my girlfriend Bella we been together since my freshman year yeah ik yall i dont seem like a one women man.. Dont get me wrong i do mess with other girls from time to time but Bella doesn't know about any of them at least that I know of... Dont get me wrong shes a real nice girl but she just to Christian for me her parents are very strict she doesn't believe in sex before marriage. Yeah ik yall thinking why im still with her.. let's see she's not like the other hoes around the school she doesn't open her legs to anybody.. I love shorty for that.that's my heart I love her to death ain't nobody can replace her .. Today me and Bella going to the mall to find something for graduation day we only have two more months left until we graduate I'm so happy to leave this dumb ass school lord I can't deal with these teachers they don't teach us s*** me and Bella plan on going to Southern University after we graduate she's going for nursing I'm going for basketball I have a basketball scholarship. Im one of the best basketball player at this ghetto School don't get me wrong looks aint the only thing I have I play basketball football and baseball plus I have all A's in my class don't let the looks fool you boo I ain't no dummy..