CHAPTER 3

Author's Note: Yay! Two chapters in one day! I'm sorry I couldn't amke this long but i have to sleep now!! I'll make the next ones longer.

CHAPTER 3: MEETING HIM

SPIRIT'S P.O.V

I woke up in the mourning feeling edgy. Last night after I came home, I watched some movies and then listened to music but then it was then that I felt like I was being watched but I felt safe which is what put me of the edge. Also I had a nightmare and in the middle of the night, I woke up curled in a ball. I still have that feeling that i'm being watched but I pushed it away. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I got out, I put on a dark red robe and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a girl who on the outside looks like shit, She has bags under her eyes and she looks so pale that it looks almost white. I saw a girl whose eyes looked emotionless to most people but I saw the pain, the fear, the anger, and the hate in them. I saw a girl whose spirit refuses to be broken though. That girl is me. I refuse to be broken. Whith that thought, I started blow drying my hair. I straightened it and then got dressed. I pulled on silver ripped skinny jeans that matched my eyes and put on a black t-shirt that said: Sarcasm Is A Way To Fight Off Stupidity. I walked out to my room and the feeling that someone was watching me is gone. I pulled on my black converse and grabbed my car keys. I went down to the kitchen and got all my eggs which is alot since I also bought some yesterday. I walked out to my car and got in. I was about to start the car when I froze. That feeling is back again. I looked around and I swear I saw a flash of red in the woods. Weird. I started my car and drove quickly to school. I pulled in and parked. I was the first one there beside Blake and Melody and that Trenton dude from yesterday. They were mourning people where as I wasn't. I hate mournings but I have to have enough time to get ready so I make myself get up early. I got out of my car and started walking towards them. I'm freaking tired. As soon as I got over there, Blake smiled at me but I could see it in his eyes that he was worried. I smiled back at him and Melody looked very concerned and worried. I smiled at her and said,"Hey, what's up?" I ignored Trenton. She said,"Nothing much, oh but my mom bought me these two dresses but I think you should have the green one since she got me two of the same ones but one's black and one's dark green and green suits you."

I nodded and said,"Cool." Then she turned towards Trenton who was standing there being completely silent. She said,"I will now formally introduce you two. Spirit, This is Trenton and Trnton, Spirit." I extended my hand and he took it while he smiled. As soon as our hands touched, it felt like sparks exploded on it. I shook his hand quickly and said,"Hi." He just looked dazed and was staring at his hand. I smiled a small smile and turned to look at Melody. She looked deep in thought and then suddenly smiled a mischevious smile that made me groan. They all looked at me in confusion. I pointed at Melody and said,"Your planing something and when YOU plan something, well you remember last time." That made Blake and Trenton even more confused. I turned towards them and said,"We ended up hiding in a closet and later fell in a chocalate fountain. It was a very weird night." They nodded like they understood which I know they didn't. She looked at me and said,"Oh I have BIG plans. Now we will get to them and sorry boys but you can't know them!" Then she decided to drag me away. A few more people had shown up but we still had around 30 minutes before school started. She dragged me over to a secluded area far away from anyone. As soon as we sat down, I groaned. Her plans end in total failure.

She smiled and said,"Please please please please please please let me get you and Tenton together! You-" I cut her off. "No." SHe gave me a puppy dog face and said,"Please! You and him would be so good together! He is nice and sweet and he won't hurt you. I promise!" I looked at her and tried to say no but she made her eyes more wide and her lip pouted out more. I just couldn't say no. I sighed and said,"Fine, but i'm going to give you hell all through it. I will not cope." She smiled at me and said,"That's ok. I can force you to do some things." I smirked and got up. She got up and started thinking as we walked to my locker and she helped me with the eggs. After she pilled them up on my arms, we headed to class. We had to split up as I went to Mechanics and she went to Drama. I walked to my class and when the teacher saw me, he groaned. I smirked as did the whole class but Trenton who I guess is in this class. Trenton looked confused which made him look so cute- What? I did not just think that.

But you did.

Who are you?

The voice in your head.

Ok, GO AWAY!

Fine but i'll be back.

I think i'm going crazy. I put all the eggs down and said,"Are you ready Teach?" He nodded nervously and I shouted,"EVERYONE GRAB SOME EGGS!" Everyone including Trenton who I think now understood grabbed a bunch of eggs. We started pelting him and dang, it was awesome and funny. After we were done, the whole class was laughing. I walked up to the teacher and said loud enough for everyone to hear,"Don't make bets when you don't know what the other person is capible of. Especially if it's me." He nodded and said,"Ok, free period, just all of you get out of my sight." I laughed and left. Blake and Trenton came up besides me. Blake said,"I LOVE THAT!" Trenton nodded and said,"It was awesome." It was the first time I heard his voice and I almost melted. It was so deep and sexy. I nodded and then got an evil thought. I said,"Let's break Melody out of Drama." They agreed and off we went to get her.

***********************

OK SO THIS IS THE END! PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!