𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 🌷

precious lil flower baby uwuwuwu!

🌷
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
🌷

The next day Taehyung woke up sick. The bed was empty, and the car keys were gone.

Moving at a pace similar to a snail's, Taehyung crawled out from beneath the blankets, sniffling and rubbing his hand against his nose. He coughed, and frowned as he felt a burning in his throat. Reaching for his phone, Taehyung checked the time and coughed again. 8:04am.

"Jinwoo?" Taehyung called out, voice a little squeaky. He peered behind doors of bathrooms, guest rooms, and in the kitchen. Jinwoo was nowhere to be found.

Still a little sleepy, Taehyung pressed his lips together in a pout. His fingers made their way into the pocket of his fuzzy robe and latched onto his phone. He cleared his throat before pressing "Mobile Call" on Jinwoo's contact, ringing three times before Jinwoo picked up. Taehyung heard some shuffling, then some static, and finally, his boyfriend's voice.

"Taehyung?"

"Hi. um- sorry to bother. Where are you?"

"I told you last night. Work."

"No you didn't. You said- you said you would be gone sometimes. Not today."

"Well that's what I meant. Listen- work is crazy right now. It's not a good time."

"Is it the fundraiser thing again?"

"Wh- no. That was dealt with like a month ago."

"Oh. Sorry."

"..."

"What is it then?"

"It's just... copyright stuff again. We're disputing over some stupid thing- some wannabe artist claiming one of our guys stole the lyrics to a song he wrote- it's just insane. And Mina's trying to be civil about it, we all are, but he just wants the money. Just... can I call later?"

"How long has this thing been going on?"

"It was brought to us like two weeks ago. Been a real pain in the ass. And the guy's stupid label won't even admit- our guys got down and brainstormed and wrote that shit, I swear. I saw them with my own goddamn eyes-"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What?"

"If you were so stressed, you should've said something. You can... tell me things like this. I can help."

"How can you help?"

"What do you mean? I can... I can hug you, or kiss you, or tell you that it's gonna be alright and that they're stupid-"

"I just need some time to work this thing out. It'll go away baby, don't worry. Why don't you go out to the mall today, buy yourself something pretty?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm sick."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Don't I sound different?"

"Yeah. Your voice sounds strangled and gross."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, dew drop. How can I make you feel better?"

"Maybe... can you come home for a bit, sometime today? Just for a little bit, and we can watch a movie! Wouldn't that be fun?"