𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 🌺

w h o in here is named "head." someone better reveal themselves bc i don't know why my phone automatically capitalizes it.

anyway hope you're having a beautiful day bc you're beautiful and you deserve the best uwu

🌺
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
🌺

"So all of your aunts have one extra toe?" Jungkook asked, biting into a piece of chicken.

Jimin nodded. "Every single one of them."

Yoongi chuckled, catching the attention of Jungkook's friend. "But your dad has ten?" Yoongi asked in amusement.

Jimin cleared his throat. "I'm- I'm pretty sure. I haven't exactly checked—"

"And you have ten?"

Jimin nearly choked on his food. "Of course! I have ten fingers and ten toes."

Jungkook let out a light laugh, whispering into Jimin's ear: "Yoongi asked that because... well, he's sorta into that kind of thing." Jimin turned an embarrassing shade of red.

Jimin turned to Jungkook slowly, whispering back, "He's into- into toes alone or- or someone having eleven toes?"

Jungkook couldn't hold back his laugh this time. He let out a loud cackle, drawing the attention of Yoongi, who looked at the two boys confusedly. "I'm joking, Jimin. Yoongi isn't into... that."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "What are you two talking about?"

Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear again, this time with a few protests from Yoongi. "However, he is into light choking, possible role play- haven't looked into that yet- and maybe also some- and don't quote me on this- very intense tentacle action—"

Jungkook was smacked multiple times by both Yoongi and Jimin, each with looks of horror on their faces. Jungkook giggled, eyed crinkling from the success of embarrassing both of his friends at the same time.

Jungkook's impromptu beating was interrupted by the sound of a bell jingling, and Jungkook looked up at the front entrance to see a blonde, tan figure dressed in a red beret and a Gucci sweater. He stood in the doorway of the flower shop, wearing dark sunglasses that were quickly swiped off of his face, and a black mask that was removed to reveal a pretty, rectangular smile.

Kim Taehyung.

In addition to Jungkook, both Jimin and Yoongi were frozen in awe and curiosity of the boy. Taehyung was a four leaf clover growing through the cracks of the floorboards, displaying its beauty and intricacies to anyone who cared to look.

Yoongi and Jimin were quick to remove their hands from Jungkook, pretending that they weren't just slapping and tickling the younger. Their hands brushed as they pulled back from Jungkook, and Yoongi met Jimin's eyes nervously before looking away.

Jungkook stood up, brushing dust from his jeans. "Hello Taehyung!" Jungkook greeted from behind the counter, smile wide and kind of frightened-looking. Jimin's eyes brightened at the familiarity in Jungkook's tone, and then noticed some obvious tension between the two. He began pinching Jungkook's thighs from beneath the countertop, causing the younger to fumble.