Chapter One

There's this boy, he is... Something else, I can't seem to figure him out. He doesn't go with the crowd, he doesn't stand out as much. He is indeed a very mysterious human being, I'm sure he is a human being. The story starts with me, just a normal girl starting her first year of high school, I've made friends getting acceptable grades, having a few crushes here and there. But something else butted in my life, something that changed everything.

A guy who is a very quiet and shy guy, he doesn't socialise he blends within the crowd so he goes unnoticed. Until I noticed him, he walks around the school or else sit on a bench away from others, having headphones on his ears, very professional looking, his uniform always freshly pressed and his hair done messily. I've taken notice that I've taken affection from him, whenever he walks past my eyes seem to follow the direction he walks to.

I'm way to shy to talk to him, since he doesn't look my age, and plus I don't have a reason to walk up to him and start talking to him like I suddenly became a close friend of his. One day I sat down on the benches with Kawaii~Chan, discussing some new cupcake ideas for our bake sale assignment from baking class until I saw him walking past, my gaze immediately went into his figure, Kawaii~Chan noticed and waved her hand in my face to take me out of me ogling him.

" Why don't you go up and talk to him Y/N? " She looked at me with her bright Carmel orbs.

" Who, me? Talk to him, I don't think that's a good idea... I don't even know his name, or why I would go up and approach him " I returned her response.

" Well, I can help you with that, since we can't really think about any new recipes for our baking sale, maybe you can ask him and see if he can give us any new ideas. " She grinned.

" W-What? Meh-Me?! Asking him... I can't do that! "

" It's either that, or you lose your chance, Y/N~chan fine, don't do it then... you'll probably regret it later ' Kawaii~Chan was right, I should've walked up to him when I had the chance and ask for his favourite flavour cupcakes and missed my chance on actually talking to him ' " She smirked as she guilt tripped me, and as usual I gave in.

I crossed my arms on my chest and faced my back to her. I opened one eye to see him gone... I guess I should before I will never have the chance too.

" Y/N I'm serious, you shouldn't give that chance away, you'll miss the chance of doing something you really want to do. It's better to do it now and maybe accidentally do something embarrassing, then not talking to him at all, I don't want that same thing happening to you again "

Oh, right that I suppose we didn't want to go through it again, this happened once. But not going to tell that today, maybe for a different story. I will talk to him, but not now it doesn't feel right to speak to him now. Standing there for a moment the bell rung through our ears telling us that our break was over, grabbing out stuff we walked to our next class.

Well this class isn't really for class, I guess it's mostly for extra things. Not really a subject, Kawaii~Chan wasn't in this class so I sat at the back. The teacher walk in and opened a marker and started writing in the board.

" Good afternoon students, I hope you have your pens or pencils really because you'll be writing appreciations for others today! Just something small, sometimes I feel like not a lot of people say nice things to each other so for this class I want everyone to give a piece of paper to a person... I think it better to give this paper to someone you don't know, that says something nice about them, you never know this piece of paper can make a bond between the two of you "

This little activity gave me a big idea, I can say something to him without even talking to him, I ripped up a piece of paper from my notebook and scribble a small text.

Dear mysterious guy,
You don't know me, and I don't know you. But I've seen you around before, you draw, and you draw really well... So I just wanted to say that you have a great talent of drawing!

From, unknown

I lifted my pen from the paper and looked up to see everyone else still writing their notes or chatting amongst the other people. The teacher was on a chair reading a book. I decided to look out the window since I have nothing else to do. I saw him again sitting against a tree trunk, with his sketch book and pencil with his facial expression focused on the lines and angles on his paper.

He then lifted his head and looking in my direction, my eyes widen and bent my head down to the table... That was, unexpected and he. Looked. My. Way... HE SAWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The teacher noticed my gaze on him and walked up to my table and took a seat to the empty chair next to me.

" You must be looking at Ein, the one under the tree. He is in one of my classes and is very quiet and shy, the only thing he does is draw or just stare. A lot of people stay away from his way, but since your first year in this school, it means you learn some new things. My best advice to you if your planning to give your note to him... Cause it's very obvious is to go for. I'm saying go for it my dear "

And that is something I will do.