Chapter Six

It's been countless days since I've seen Ein, I've been having so much opportunities to walk up to him and start conversations. But for some reason, I always seem to never take it, it's been like that for every year of my life. Until this very day, it was the start of break. We just out results back from our bake sale which was a huge success. Kawaii~Chan finally stood her foot down and speak her thoughts out. 

" Y/N~Chan go up to him and start talking you know if you don't start... " slightly guilt tripping me again as always sounding a but frustrated.

We both sat down on a bench I crossed my arms on my chest and shrugged my shoulders, I do want to talk to him but, why should I? As we both see him walk past us in the hallway going to his locker Kawaii~Chan stood up and smirked as she told me in a challenging voice.

" If you won't go to him, I'll bring him here to talk to you instead " I stood up in horror as she actually walked up to him, tapping him on the arm and actually talking. He gave a small nod and started walking this way to where I was standing in place.

I froze in shock when he stood in front if me I looked down at my shoes, and him looking awkward to be around. I needed to think of something before he walks away.

" what did you need me for again?  " his voice. Ein's voice, woah it was a voice I didn't expect.

" Uh, I-I just wanted to apologize about the other day, you know when I gave the note to you. It's just you don't know me and I randomly came up to you and gave you this paper that you have no idea what was in it and I just thought it was creepy- " He interrupted my huge rant.

" It's okay " " And you'll probably call the police on me and I'll be rotting in ja- wait it's okay?  " My head was risen as he said those words.

He scratched his hair looking to the side. Shy, is what to describe him at this moment, Kawaii~Chan cannot be seen anywhere in this time that is going on. He then looked guilty and sad he kicked his foot to the ground and regained his posture and straighten himself up. Inhaled then declared.

" Yeah, it's okay don't sorry about it, it wasn't weird or anything. I really appreciate on those words you said on your note, but I'm extremely sorry that I lost it. But I really thank you " I smiled at him when he curled his lips in.

" Best be going, see you around? " He raised his eyebrow.

" Y/N "

" Y/N, right okay, cool. Bye " He tucked his hands back into his pockets and proceeded to walk back to his locker. Kawaii~Chan tackled me down to the ground and gave me a big hug and confused stares from other students.

" I'm so proud of you Y/N~Chan, you did it. You actually spoke to him fully "

I gave a loud sigh, he actually asked for my name, I'm glad that I did that all by myself. After the school went I had to walk... Home. As I stepped towards the gate I could feel the broken aura of the house, I always try to act fine, but my family have. Let's just say there are disagreements, at times they can treat me unfairly. I walked up to the door and twisted the knob, no budge. I guess they locked me out once again, I didn't want to go to Kawaii~Chan's to make anything suspicious. I rested myself on the doormat and leaned against the door to hear faint shouting on the other side. 

I heard someone stop in their tracks at the gate to watch me, Ein. Why is he here. Oh, right it's his usual route home. He went back to what he was doing and continued walking, I felt embarrassed locked out of my own house even if I knock it's no use they won't open the door for me, I went around the back of the house to see my broken tree house with a rope ladder attached to it. It was like my second home, planks were missing from the floor and hoke in the roof dust and bugs were all over but shelves of things in the past were covered in dust and dirt. Leaves sprawled all over, a wrapped up sleeping bag was packaged and decided to clean everything up.

It took a while to dust off the dust and cover the holes with cloth to make it obvious to watch your step. I'll probably have to go to the store this weekend to actually fix everything, it shouldn't be that hard since I've seen it before on tv. I set up my sleeping bag and tucked myself in it was late and watching the star shine bright thought my small window. The floor was hard and uncomfortable to make myself feel sleepy because of school tomorrow. I felt chills run down my spine as the wind was blowing through the window and open door.

I tightly closed my eyes to fall asleep, wouldn't work, I got out of my sleeping bag and sat on the balcony of the tree house and stared up to the house window, the lights were still on and very silent, I then looked up to the upper atmosphere to have the half moon shining brightly to feel it's light giving me sight to see the neighborhood and street lights lit and cars driving past. I got back inside to get my sleeping bag and laid it down to the open space, I laid down on the bed and started to feel sleepy of the silence and the dim light of the beautiful night sky falling asleep.