Chapter Seven

I cracked my back from yesterday's uncomfortable position, as I was sitting on the cold metal chair listening to the teachers lecture. Kawaii~Chan taking notes down rapidly like a speedy race car, I rubbed my tired eyes from the lack of sleep. The rays of the warm sun hit my skin making me feel more sleepy, shock went through my whole body and my face slammed on the table when the tone of the bell went off, I carried my stuff and zombie walked to my locker with Kawaii~Chan happily following behind me like a kitten.

Now that I think about it, Kawaii~Chan has this weird persona, she purrs at times and also has an attitude of a cat. She loves wool, her secret interest is knitting and hates cucumbers for some unknown reason, she once flicked the whole cucumber off my grasp and hissed at it. I sometimes wonder if she is an actual cat.

As I closed my locker and put on the lock we were walking towards her locker when someone shoulder bumped her which in conclusion her books fell on the floor, I rushed to pick them up from the floor before anyone can step on them. I looked up to see Blaze, he's more of the buff looking students, he barely knows us, but I guess not since it looked like he did it on purpose and growled like an upset dog which really scared me. I stood up giving Kawaii~Chan back her stuff.

" What was that for?! " I stood up for Kawaii~Chan. He stared deeply into my eyes which made me feel vulnerable. I looked down at my shoes.

" Don't get into our business pup, this doesn't concern you " He growled out at me, I wanted to run away and hide.

" Leave Blaze, we don't need to do this here " Kawaii~Chan said firmly and strictly. I've never seen this side of her before. Now that, really scares me.

" I'm surprised, she's your closest friend, yet she doesn't know a thing about you, I'm shocked Kawaii~Chan, how shocking. Anyway, stay on your side of the school and we'll stay on ours, you wouldn't want to make matters worse would you. We already have one, don't ruin it. " Blaze spat out.

Even I was shocked, she's hiding something from me, I looked at Kawaii~Chan looking for an answer but she looked away and sped walk away from the mess. I reached out for her and she didn't stop, Blaze appeared behind me, I walked back and back until my whole body slammed onto the brick wall, he placed his arm above me showing that he was in charged.

" I'm just going to say this Darling, but be careful little one, stay out of this whatever is going between Kawaii~Chan and I, don't ask anything, don't tell anything don't say a word... If you do the consequences may be fatal " I gulped and nodded, he caressed my cheek and left me still glued to the wall. It's fine I said to myself, every keeps secrets not everyone needs to tell everyone everything.

I wanted to know more about Blaze and his mysterious encounter, so I followed him as he kept walking along the hallway until he came to a stop and looked from left to right, quickly I hid behind a big bush that was conveniently placed for me just in time, he thought no one was here and went inside a classroom and closed the door. I walked up to the door and saw a sign above the classroom covered in white paint to blur out the letters, I turned the doorknob ever so slightly to have a small creak to the door to eavesdrop on their conversation.

" Dude, it's the full moon tonight you know what that means, hope you're coming this time " And I knew immediately that was the sound of Blaze.

" I'm sorry Blaze, I can't attend tonight " A voice, so familiar I couldn't put my finger on it.

" Dude, again?! How many times are you going to miss this, you've missed three full moons already, and you're going to bail on us again? " Who's us?

" Blaze, there's something important I have to do tonight and it's more important then going to some full moon party bash " Full moon party? What on Earth is these people talking about?

" Fine then, it's not my fault when you get in trou- wait... Do you smell that? Someone is in here listening to us " Oh honey breadsticks I have to get out of here.

I zoomed off and hid behind the same bush and see Blaze storm out the classroom and whipped up the atmosphere with his nose up in the oxygen and went back inside the classroom, my heart was beating out of my chest, my hand wiping the sweat off my forehead. I quickly walked back to the hallway where everyone was around, it cut me off a bit of slack and searched for Kawaii~Chan but then I got there. She was hanging out with a boy with orange coloured hair an was pretty tall, decided to not interrupt I walked away.

I walked to the girls bathroom and went inside a cubicle. As I was doing my business while a bunch of girls walked in sharing gossip to one another.

" Did you hear Ein isn't coming to tonight? "

" Ugh, again? He's going to get in serious trouble if he doesn't, geez he's actually trying to act buff around others "

" I heard from Blaze that he's to ' busy ' to attend "

" Hmm, sounds like him he always does that "

" Hey, away from that. Did you guys hear about Blaze confronting that Kawaii~Chan girl earlier? "

" Totally, I saw Blaze needs to keep things down sometimes he doesn't keep his mouth shut "

" let's get out of here before anyone else listens "

As they left I came out and washed my hands. What are they talking about?