Chapter Fourteen

" So I'm confused about this whole situation... I'm kind of new to this whole war thing, or what others say... Disagreement "

Two werewolves were talking to each other in the woods, smoking cigarettes on this fine evening. Night is where the real mysteries reveal itself to the public, anything can lurk out within. One was puffing out the smoke that was kept in his body the other was dropping his and crush it with his shoe burning out the flame into ashes.

" hold onto your horses cause this is going on for a long ride, as you know there's an on going private war... Between the werewolf's and the Meif'wa's but also with the humans, hence why we need to hide our ears and identity. It's really confusing cause most of us doing really know what it's about, but it's actually pretty pathetic because it's all because of a poor innocent human girl. "

" Ay, I didn't know that there's a girl with this war, what does she know about this? " The werewolf that was telling the story laughed at the others remark.

" Ha! She's doesn't have a slight clue on what's going on around here, it's just she made friends with the wrong people... You heard about the story of that guy... What's his name? That one guy that no one really knows, Eon? Ein? Yeah him, Ein. He's been chosen, the moon goddess paired him with that human girl, and somehow the meif'wa's know, they're planning to kill her off " He flicked his shoe to the dirt getting his shoe all muddy.

" Why do they need to kill the poor human girl? would there be any like reward or purpose? "

" Because wofie, the human girl and Ein are the only two people we can bind together to bring peace to the humans and the werewolves, the goddess somehow chose her to fulfill the destiny they have. If the meif'wa's kill of the human girl they can blame us, I know it sounds silly but think about it, this story is known to everyone, every human being, everyone wolf and bratty cat. But no ones that Ein's girl is the chosen one "

" Does Ein know of this? Shouldn't be the one taking this into his own hands? "

~~~

I rushed to brush and tie my hand into a small and quick hairstyle, for I woke up late and rushed to get myself ready while Zenix had a fun time watching me struggle going back and forth, he would check his wrist that consisted a black watch every so five minutes. I rushed out the door, Zenix trailing behind me into the car while eating breakfast and checking my bar to see that I have everything that I needed today.

" Monday's are never your best friend Y/N, you were like sonic going through the house top and bottom. " Zenix turned up the radio to listen to the music that would blast through the car speakers, I crossed my arms and looked out the window to see the different buildings and pedestrians. We waved goodbye to Zenix's mom and walked into the school.

It was the end of the day, I had some time to spare before Zenix comes back from his
' school activity ' which I didn't mind. I saw Kawaii~Chan in the corner of my eye, as she was walking she knock shoulders with me which cause my trip to the floor, I felt light headed while Zenix helped me up.

" Zenix, I don't understand what's happening now, I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong, I think I just need to go to the library and read. " He nodded at me and went back to his group and disappeared.

I snatched my arm back from Zenix and brushed my uniform to walk myself to the library, I entered the library door to be greeted by the librarians which I politely replied back. I found myself a spot to do some quiet reading, I sat my bag down next to me and took a seat in a very deserted destination in the quiet library, I took out my half finished Harry Potter, And The Half-Blood Prince book and went to the page I was currently at. While I was reading I didn't notice that the library will closing in a few minutes, until the sudden case of the lights switching off a chill went up my spine and my attention went to the sound of keys locking the library doors.

Great I'm stuck in here, I said to myself out aloud. I set my book back into my bad and stood up, I took out my phone and tried my best to phone Zenix but my battery died while doing so. I stressfully sighed and took and sat back in my spot. It was becoming more colder and colder by the minute, I rubbed my hands together to keep myself warm.

A hand creeped up to my eyes to cover my vision completely I started panicking and began to punch the mid air, another arm snaked it's way around my stomach and capturing my arms by my side in the process... This felt oddly familiar like I've been through this situation before.

" Relax " The husky low voice whisper in my ear, I froze not knowing what to do, I whimpered as the grip got tighter I started to struggle against his grip so I can loosen myself but it was no use, I started crying as a result.

" Sh, it's alright. I bring no harm, I just want to see you again. I don't know something just brings me to you, you scent is so addicting princess " The voice was so familiar and yet I couldn't out my finger on it.

" I'm going to let my arm around your waist, now be a good girl and stay still. " I obeyed his command and felt something fuzzy come over my body.

" Now, sleep " He laid me down slowly on the ground.