Chapter 12

Dee's POV

When I came home from my friends all Camrens stuff was gone immediately I thought my dad tried to rape her again but when I asked my mom she said Cammie said she wanted to live with Amaru. how could she leave me here she promised me since we was little kids she would always be here for me. sometimes I hate being alive and I wish I could end it all I tired once when I was 10 but Camren caught me. when she was like 8 and I was 4 she used to tell me she was gunna kill us in our sleep back then I didn't really understand but now sometimes I wish she woulda went through with the shit. I fucking hate my dad for doing what he does to Camren I wonder how long it went on and I feel bad for my mom cuz she just doesn't know. and even if she did she'd be scared to say something cuz my dad always hitting her.

Dad:" aye Dee you want to watch this movie with me and your mom"

Me:" na I got homework"

Dad:" hey look I know you thought you saw something that one day but I wasn't tryna hurt your sister I love her like she's my own"

Yea fucking right i can't do this to myself no more I want to explode but I can't

Me:" yea I know"

Amaru's POV

Me:" cam get up you got school"

Camren:" uh uh it's 6 school don't start till 7:45 I only need 15 minutes to get dressed"

Me:" you gotta go give Dee some money and what about your man I'm hungry"

Camren:" aww my baby wants some breakfast"

Me:" yea go hook it up"

When she get up I smack her ass. I swear we act like a married couple and we only 16. I lay in bed watching MTV these niggas suck I swear if they heard my music they'd be blown away. after bout thirty minutes she comes back in with a plate of bacon eggs and French toast

Camren:" here when Eddie and Candice wake up tell them I made them some it's in the microwave"

Me:" hell no go wake up Candice her ass got school too"

Camren:" she already told me last night she wasn't going"

Me:" what she just gunna quit everything since eddies her nigga now"

Camren:" I guess but it ain't yo business so leave it alone"

Me:" alright babe"

Camren:" I don't want to come to another girl here"

Me:" what's all that you was talking bout yesterday how you wasn't gunna trip if a girl was in the house"

I'm just playing with her I already know I said she the only one and that's what it really is she just stares at me like I'm stupid

Me laughing:" I'm just playing... come give me a kiss"

When she does I pull her down on me and start feeling up her body

Camren:" uh uh stop I gotta go I can't be late but I got you tonight"

I kiss her one more time then let her go.

Camren's POV

I wait in front of what used to be my house for Dee to come out I gotta explain to him something's let him know I'm not leaving him I'm just tryna get everything together before I do come get him. finally he walks out he looks at my car but turns the other way. I start the car and pull up next to him

Me:" Dee you mad at me"

Dee:" no"

Me:" well get in the car I'm tryna give you a ride and I got your bus money and food money for the week"