5. Do we know him...?!!

Kakashi went to the usual place before he goes anywhere... The Memorial Stone. That day was no exception. But soon he felt his shadow clone displed, obtaining the incoming memories. So he decided to go to the training ground to see the commotion.

What Kakashi found, really didn't amuse him. He knew soon or later the blonde will use his shadow clones for his improvement in front of his teammates, but he didn't expect to see others co-operate with him. Both Sakura and Sasuke had an extreme urge to know what is happening. How the class clown, dead-last was training, specifically fūinjutsu but resisted themselves from doing so. Kakashi himself had some questions for the blonde. But he can wait. He passed his usual late time by reading Icha Icha Paradise and looking after his students.

3 hours after the scheduled time Kakashi shunshined into the training ground. Meanwhile, seeing the arrival of their sensei, Sasuke called out to Naruto. When Naruto opened his eyes, the dullness struck a chord in Kakashi's heart. He observed that Naruto's eyes lost his cheerfulness he had encountered before. Kakashi had looked after him many times as an Anbu. He had seen many things happened to the boy in his early childhood but never the boy was so heartbroken. He wanted to question the blonde many things but before he could start, Naruto dispelled his clones and put up the 'happy to go' so fast that Kakashi wanted to question his own observation.

"You are late. Why were you hiding for so long? Can you start the test now?", Said a happy Naruto.

Did he know I was here the whole time?

As if reading Kakashi's mind or to clarify his teammates' confusion, Naruto answered himself, "Yeah, Sensei was here the whole time. 3 of my shadow clones had seen him."

Sakura was the first to question, "How do you know that? You didn't talk with any of them. And you can't do a normal clone, what this it about shadow clone? And one of them promised us, you will give us answers. Now answer me, you Baka."

Others just sweatdropped. Kakashi wanted to ask more important questions. But he knew he has to be in peace with answers he would get now.

Naruto thought about it for some time. Should he tell them or not. But decided he should.

"Shadow clone is a forbidden jutsu. It required much more chakra to form a single shadow clone. I have a massive chakra reserve. So my chakra control is so bad that I can't make a normal clone. Massive chakra reserve is normal in Uzumaki clan members. Shadow clone transfers memories, so from them, I knew what was happening here and what they promised. And Uzumaki clan is known for their fūinjutsu and kenjutsu. So I was trying to learn that. It's quite easy if you ask me." Naruto scratched his neck.

It was Sasuke who question this time, after hearing Naruto. "Uzumaki clan. I never heard of it. And fūinjutsu is not easy Dobe. That's why we never learn that in the academy." But there was no malice but curiosity in his question.

Naruto sighed again. "You never heard because Uzumaki clan was never based in Konoha. But Senju and Uchiha clan were the founding members of Konoha. Uzumaki clan had a village itself which was known as Uzushiogakure, a small Shinobi village in Whirlpool in the land of Waves. And these two villages can be said to be sister village. In 2nd shinobi war, Iwa, Kiri, and Kumo destroyed the village in three days fearing their fūinjutsu knowledge. You wouldn't find it in the history books as those books are burned a long time ago. As Konoha was ashamed to not able to save their sister village. You see the red swirl in every Jonin vest, it is the symbol of the Uzumaki clan, as mine. It was to show respect to the fallen and to remember their failure." Naruto showed his back of the jacket. "And there are only three members of the Uzumaki clan is alive including me, like you. I have a plan to find them." After a long silence while they were processing the information Naruto said, "You know Teme......we are more alike than you believe or think."