Chapter Three

"So, what exactly did you call me over here for?" Elliot asked with a frown as he closed Blake's bedroom door. Blake looked up at his honey-blond-haired friend, who looked more than a little suspicious, and smiled mischievously.

"I've had an idea." Blake grinned, spinning his chair around to face the computer atop the desk in the corner of his room. He'd already prepared the page on the browser, and as he maximised the window, he heard Elliot's grunt of distaste.

"You invited me over here," Elliot said, deadpan, "to watch this?"

Blake didn't have to look over his shoulder at his friend to know that he was frowning. His eyebrows would be furrowed, his cat-like eyes narrowed, those familiar lines between his brows and at the corners of his mouth appearing. He frowned too much, Blake knew; those lines proved that. Blake just didn't see him frown enough to be able to figure out what caused him to frown so much. It was odd, how little he actually knew about his best friend, but that was simply because Elliot had always been the kind of guy who didn't tell anyone much about himself.

Instead of thinking about things like that, though, Blake grinned cockily, half-turning in his seat to look at Elliot. "I know. Free porn. What have I been reduced to?" Elliot rolled his eyes at that. "My mom caught me watching some of my older shit, and took it all. So yeah, free porn it is."

"Blake, I don't want to watch porn with you." Elliot sighed, dropping onto Blake's bed. Blake frowned at that.

"Why the hell not?"

"It's weird. You don't watch porn with other guys." Elliot said without skipping a beat.

"Well, that's never stopped us before, right? I mean, there's nothing weird in it. Just two friends watching some porn together."

Elliot studied Blake for a moment, before his mouth turned up in a mischievous smirk. "Fine. But rest assured that the whole time, I'll be watching the guy."

Blake's face paled at that, and he gaped at his best friend. "Man, that's just sick." Was his plan going to work at all? Blake had a terrible feeling that, like all other plans he'd had over the years, this one would backfire gruesomely, but still, he tried to assure himself that this plan was a stroke of pure genius. It was, after all. This was the plan that would turn his friend straight again, the plan that would stop him from straying onto the path of no return. Elliot was normal, he was just curious, that was all. Maybe he was just going through puberty? No, that wasn't right, he'd hit puberty before Blake even had, the bastard... Maybe he was going through it again? Was that even possible? Well, of course it was. That was the problem. Elliot was just going through puberty... Again.

"Well, are you going to put something on, or what?" Elliot frowned, looking impatient. Blake thought to himself for a minute. Elliot wouldn't be weirded out by straight porn, would he? Who was to say he had even been weirded out before by it, all those times the pair had watched it together in the past with some friends? Had he just watched the guy the whole time? Blake tried not to think about that, and almost shuddered.

No, this time, Blake had to be crafty. And he knew just how to do it.

"Blake, man." Elliot frowned. "Lesbian porn? Really?"

"Well, yeah." Blake grinned, leaning back on his chair and glancing back at Elliot. "It's pretty hot, right? Two girls, you know..." He whistled his approval, and Elliot just rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want to even watch porn so badly- Oh, for the love of..." Blake had clicked play as Elliot had been talking, and the pair were greeted with the opening scene, of a young Asian girl lying on a bed, her hands restrained above her head, tied to the headboard. Blake watched, fascinated, and out of the corner of his eye, he could see Elliot frowning as he looked at the screen. Good, he was watching it. This was good. Operation "Make Elliot Straight" was a-go.