Chpt 26: Gone

(Okay first off sorry for my disappearance, second off let us just talk about Y/n and her transformations for a moment. So basically I don't want to deal with the constant nakedness of Y/n when she turns back to human, so I hope you are all okay will her changing back -but fully clothed- if it does bother you guys just let me know, and I guess I'll just go with it. Thanks!)

  "They're all finished!" You're lucky doctor Dean is here to patch you up," Dean smirked, as he patted the side of Sam's face. Sam rolled his eyes, "it wasn't that bad Dean." "What are you talking about? That could have been lethal man!" "Could of," Sam replied, with a snarky attitude as he rubbed his hand across his chest. Dean huffed a chuckle, and shook his head, "you crack me up you know that? Anyways Imma go get us a beer, you just...sit tight" "I can get my own beer Dean" The older brother smiles, "uh huh. You are on bedrest for the next- something something- hours" "Dean-" "Doctors orders" Dean walked out of the room, leaving Sam all by himself. 

  Sam sighed and pushed his hand through his hair, as he looked around his bed boredly. Just then he heard a sound of something scraping against a wall in the bathroom, Sam slowly stood up and carefully walked over to the door.

  The man grabbed the cold golden handle and slowly cracked open the door. It was dark so he reached his hand in, and switched on the light.

  You flinched as the light in the bathroom turned on, you made sure not to make a sound, but as you move your paw, your claws scrap against the bathtub tile. You internally curse at yourself for hiding in the bathtub of all places. You looked up and watched as the shadow of a man flashed across the shower curtains. The curtains sprung open, and you listened as the metal rings of the curtain dinged as they hit each other.

  "Y/n?" The hunter called your name gently. You didn't want to look at him all you felt was shame. "What are you doing in here?" Sam struggled to bend down to the height of the bathtub. You whined and covered your face with your paw, you knew you were the reason why Sam got hurt if you weren't here this never would have happened.

  You felt a hand stride along the back of your spine, "Y/n?" You finally looked up at the man, he wore a tender smile on his face. "It's alright. Come on get out of there," he tried to bargain you out of the bathtub. You lifted your head and placed it on the edge of the tub and huffed. "Come on.." He chuckled quietly.

  You stared at the man's chest and imaged how much his wound ached. It secretly made you cringe knowing the person you care about has been harmed. You uncurled your legs underneath your body and sat up, then you easily jumped out of the tub and looked at Sam. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" He gave you a pat on the head and began walking to his bed. It puzzled you about how Sam was just okay with all of this. If you were in his shoes you knew you wouldn't be, something must be up.

  You hear the springs of the bed creak in the bedroom, Sam must have finally sat down. You knew you need to talk to him, but you also knew that you can't in this form, so that means you have to change back...But how?

  If you being angry got you to this form, then what other emotions could help you? You took in a sharp huff of air and concentrated on being human. Remember what it was like to have fingers, soft weak skin that is always cold, dull useless teeth, and a nose that couldn't smell half the things you can now. Suddenly there's a painful pop in your back, an ache in your teeth, a crack in your legs, and then there's a bright glowing light that blinds you for a moment.

  That familiar cold air hits you almost immediately, you look down at what used to be your paws but they are now fingers, you wiggle them just to make sure. Then you look at the floor, just to see a bloodied mess of fur, it looked all gross and matted, it almost made you sick.