{21} Once Upon An Issue

So I continued with the main story. You might want to re-read the chapter "First Day On The Job" or at least the end of it. Not the exact end but the part when Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tsukia are leaving the host club to go home.

Random Girl's P.O.V.
It was night time and we were in the garden. We spotted Tsukia. She was finally alone. We had been waiting for this day for so long. Ever since she joined the host club she had been getting closer to the host club. Especially the twins. And Kyoya-senpai wouldn't let us join the host club too. But now... Now she is alone. We walked casually over to Tsukia. There were three of us. As soon as I was close enough, I quickly punched her in the eye.

“What the hell was that for?!” Tsukia screams.

“That's for stealing the twins!" I yell.

“And Tamaki!” my friend says.

“And Honey!” says my other friend.

“I-I didn't steal them! I don't even know who you're talking about!” Tsukia clenches her fist.

“Lies,” I slap her.

“Okay. I was trying to hold back but no more. I'm not gonna take this shit from you! You low-life, insecure, flat-chested skank!” Tsukia comes at me, but as soon as her fist connects to my stomach someone comes out and shines their flashlight on us.

“Tsukia?” It was the host club.

“Stay out of this, people who know my name!” she comes at me again.

This time her fist hits my shoulder. I topple over and look up at her. I was scared. She turns her head towards my friends who ran away.

“Nice friends you got there,” I hear before I'm kicked in the stomach.

Tsukia's P.O.V.
I couldn't control myself. I knew too well that I was just becoming the bully. I didn't want to, but I hadn't been able to control myself lately. It was like there were different versions of me all in my head. I never knew which one was in control.

It all started after the fight with Tamaki. And since not all of my versions had met the host club, it was like at times I didn't actually know them. And whenever different versions took control, the next one would be confused at what was happening.

Oh, and since only my usual self got over the fear of people I had, the other versions were still afraid. This had only happened once before. When I was in grade six.