i. coffee shop

taehyung had slumped into a cosy, warm coffee shop

taehyung had slumped into a cosy, warm coffee shop. drunk on emotions and cheap spirit, he'd somehow managed to slur his words into an understandable order, earning a hot coffee being pressed gently into his hands by a black-haired male.

the little shop was popular for students, open all day to allow them to come study peacefully at three in the morning - if they so wished. a handful of university students worked there for a part time job, easy money and one less worry to add to their stressful list of what humans liked to call life.

through blurred, hazy eyes, taehyung gazed sadly at photos on his phone.

photos of his hand entwined tightly with another's.

photos of his lips pressed against another's.

photos of him smiling brightly at someone, them looking straight with fondness in their eyes.

well.

he uses the term 'fondness' lightly, as there is nothing particularly fond about cheating. nothing particularly fond about using someone to reach somebody else.

taehyung had found that out the hard, heartbreaking way. earlier today, feeling slightly unwell with a minor headache, he'd returned to his apartment before his next set of classes, set on taking some painkillers and having a brisk nap.

however, when he'd stepped into his apartment, one that he bought himself and cut another key for the aforementioned partner, his eyes locked onto unfamiliarly foreign clothing littering the floor.

unfamiliarly foreign classing as feminine clothing.

taehyung didn't own a shimmery pink dress. he didn't own matching heels, or a black lacy bra.

despite the wallowing ache in his heart telling him otherwise, he'd pretended that he'd accidentally walked into the wrong apartment. just making things up in his head, since he'd believed that his partner wouldn't breach his trust like that. he knew it was make-belief, the key had slotted into the lock like it always did.

as his heart had rightfully informed, his partner had been in bed with a woman.

a naked woman - to be exact.

tears had pricked at his eyes as he saw her back, vile violet and putrid pinks were bitten lightly into her skin - ivory touched by sensual scarlet. the brunette had been tucked securely under his partner's chin, his arm tight around her tiny waist.

too saddened to be angry, taehyung had made his way downstairs. he threw all of her clothes out of the door, landing on the complex's stairs. he'd filled a jug up with cold water, bringing it back up to the bed where the two were sleeping.

and with a deep breath, threw it over them.

he'd tightened his fists, not even allowing them to curse or respond as he made a demand.